Asset Management

Colkai,
It looks like a great collection of doors. I downloaded the file and there is an error and I cant open it. I downloaded it again and even tried different compress tools and no luck… Thanks for your work

Hmm, let me take a look.

EDIT: When I first went to download, I got a netwrok error, but then I could download no problem. Had no trouble extracting the files and the individual blend files opend fine in blender.
To use with asset management, you need to extract the files into what ever folder you have stored your assets in (e.g. C:\Blender_Resources\Asset_Library\assets), under a folder for your own library, so the full path once extracted may be;-
C:\Blender_Resources\Asset_Library\assets\MyLib\CKDoors

Then when you next open Blender, the assets should be available to you. :slight_smile:
If you can’t open the archive, do you have RAR? 7Zip can also extract them.

colkai, I don`t know what happened last night I could not extract it so I downloaded it again this morning and all is fine. Thanks again beautiful work

Hey guys, I noticed that it is not possible to add curve objects to the asset management tool.

Strange, I had no problem at all adding them to a library of moulding I created. If you put this in an assets library sub-floder, you’ll see they are all curves. (This is only part1 of my library).

Attachments

AV_Mouldings 01.zip (2.85 MB)

Received the email for the new Asset Management today but this doesn’t appear in my Gumroad Library. How do I get it to show up there?

In the e-mail click on the button: “View Product”
That brings you to gumroad with the download asset_management_V_2_2_2
If that doesn’t show up, I suppose you have to log in your account on gumroad maybe.

By the way, I don’t think it’s an update of the Asset Management but an update of the user-database on gumroad. (Customers)

Exactly :wink:

Hello guys
I sent you an update email. You must click on the “View Product” button to update your email address.
Don’t forget to look in the Spam if you don’t see the mail in the inbox.

Apologies for using the word “new” in my post, we could download that version already so yeah, it’s not an update. Is the new Asset Management product going to appear in our gumroad Library on the first real update?

When I’ll do a “real” update of the addon, you’ll can download it yes

Thank you for this update!

Did not receive e-mail , you sure send it to everyone ?.

Is there no way to associate this with my Gumroad account? I got the email, clicked on view product, but it doesn’t show up in my purchase library on my Gumroad account. Am I going to have to use this email link every time I want to download it?

If you use gmail it will almost certainly be in your spam folder because of a a failed spam check or something. And you will need to unflag the email as spam in order to click the link.

A lot of time the emails I get from Gumroad are flagged as spam and I don’t even use GMail, I have to unflag them each time.I’ve tried marking them as not spam, but no, the email client insists on overriding. Not a biggie mind you.

No there’s nothing in inbox or spam folder. I downloaded the free ones from wazou and gumroad send confirmation emails.
Funny though I re-downloaded the paid ones speedflow and speedsculpt and no confirmation email was send from gumroad.
It’s ok though, I’m sure the guys will figure it out.

Can you give me your mail address please ?

I sent you a pm.

Thanks for your add-on, it’s not just “Asset Manager” its a lot more

I have a question - how i can sort items by name in category?