Audy R8 Night Race

It was my old project but I want to share it here to update my portfolio.

The goal of this project is to achieve the atmosphere of the night race. I tried to render it as realistic as possible. I used cycles for this time. also, a bit touch-up in Photoshop.

You can see the wireframe here

also here is the top view

44 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thanks Bart :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

From “art” perspective - it’s really good looking.
From practical though… that steering angle… it throws me off so much. Even in tight corners wheels should not turn that much. Even in slow corners it should be maybe half of that.
You can see F1 cars going through the corner - visually there’s not that much steering visible

4 Likes

yes, that’s right. But, it doesn’t mean that angle never happens. let’s consider that photo was taken a split second before the car was thrown off. Sometimes a good photo is taken before something bad happens. :smiley: Once again, your opinion is right. I really appreciate it

2 Likes

im very interested in the creation of the background. the track, the sides.

can you tell me what planning was used to come up with that?

It was for a car rendering challenge. The requirement is to use a 3d environment. So I tried to create an environment that was visible to the camera.

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #vehicles category! You can vote for it here.