BagaPie Addon

Hi @AntoineBagattini , some feature requests here: do you think it’s possible to extend the boolean part of BagaPie to unlock this kind of workflow? Geometry Nodes - #1256 by Tosky

Yes, it’s possible. But I’m not sure that’s an essential feature. I am more focused on the possibility of drawing custom shapes (Like Pablo Dobarro’s Blueprint Tool)

About the array: can you include a sort of “switch” that make the meshes oriented along the curve yet not deformed by it?

Yes, but only in Blender 3.0.

Also: any chance to make the BagaPie’s layers/modifiers stack utilize the ones you create from Weight Layers addon (Free) (by @Strike_Digital) ?

Thank you for making me discover this addon! He looks really cool! Nothing prevents you from changing the (vertex group) attribute in the node tree. It shouldn’t bother Bagapie’s operation.
But maybe we should have the Weight Layer visible (and modifiable) in the UI of bagapie ?

Also, Bagapie already offers to influence the weight paint by texture and proximity. Adding the slope and height would be pretty straightforward.
For example, I have this prototype which includes 13 different types of influencers, some could be easy to add to bagapie.

1 Like