BagaPie Addon

Thank you very much for answer and for this awesome addon

1 Like

Not all heroes wear capes. Thank you so much for this addon! And all your work.

Hey Antoine yesterday I was experimenting with Bagapie’s ‘array on curve’ function but I did not find how to scale the array object on the curve (because unless it scaled down you can not increase it in numbers too). I searched for an ‘increase-decrease size’ option in add-on’s tabs but in vain.

Imagine, for example, you want to make an array of beads on a circular curve… how can you increase and decrease the beads’ size on the array? Or how can you make the beads be in various sizes on it?

Hi !

There is two types of array

Here the difference :slight_smile: : (Same curve circle and sphere)

This one allow randomisation (Scale, Rotation, Position) without deformation.
Array > Curve :

and

This one deform your mesh without randomisation.
Auto Array on Curve :

1 Like

Very strange, here in me the simple ‘scale’ option in ‘curve>array’ command does not appear. As you see in the image below the mentioned option is not there.There appears only the ‘random scale’. I have downloaded the latest v. of Bagapie (0.5.0.6) and I am in the latest official version of Blender (3.0, the Windows version). What may be going on?

OK ! I’ve just forget to add the input in this menu !
I will add it in the next release.

Thanks a LOT for report =)

2 Likes

Thank you, will wait for it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Basic Scatter no longer works.

Blender version 3.

Hi, You must use BagaPie for Blender 3.0.

Where is the Scatter Setting ?
Using Blender 3.

Try the tab called Bagapie

If you want to see it in the modifiers:

1 Like

THANK YOU SIR !
Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Hello!
Love the addon and asset pack! I was wondering if there were any thoughts on animating ambient wind? Will the force field work? or is it going to need to be a geometry node solution?
Thanks again!

Hi,
It need a GN solution.
I know a lot of people would love to have animation, but it’s not my main target yet. :confused:

2 Likes

Thanks for the response!

1 Like

Hi!
I’ve just downloaded and installed Bagapie for Blender 3.0 and I’m trying to scatter some rocks on a simple plane, but can not get the Scatter modifier to work. I select the rock, then select the plane, press J to bring up BagaPie>Scatter, but then I get the message shown below. Any ideas on how to solve?
FYI - I have removed previous versions of the add-on, reinstalled the new 3.0 version and restarted Blender already.

Same problem…

Do you have the latest Version (0.5.0.6) ?

Works for me with Blender 3.1 and BagaPieModifier_Blender3.0_0.5.0.6

Yes, just got it yesterday. in 3.0

update to Blender 3.1 and reinstalled add -ons. Scatter is working now!