bathroom demo - Blender physics/realtime graphics showcase

It doesn’t work for me. Some reason in textured mode the floor is pink and all the other textures don’t look like they do in the video (same in the game engine).

Nick Eichen: Enable GLSL.
Game > Blender GLSL Materials.

Hey foom I had the RC version of 2.48 just downloading the new version hopefully it works.
Thanks.

Cheers :smiley:

Hey it stilldoesnt work, and no matter what when in Blender GLSL materials it looks like this (below).
Help :(.
Unless this is how its meant to look, but its the same with textures on it :\

Attachments

It works much faster on my:
MacBook Pro
2 GHz Intel Core Duo
2 GB RAM

if I run it under Win XP:
16f/ s on Win XP
to slow on MacOS :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Alain

OVER MY HEAD

• Blender physics/Real time graphics
    simply blew me out of this galaxy i oath you
    oath oath oath your talent!

Rusty246: Sorry i have no idea whats going on.

Hmm bit of a bugga then haha, so does nobody have the same problem?

Cheers :D.

If this has already been addressed earlier, my apologies for the repetition, Also…I’m very new to Blender. I’ve been using it for about 4 days now so my question is probably very simple. Please forgive my lack of Blender knowledge. Here is goes:

Love the demo. I’m trying to reverse engineer it and I keep running into a problem. If I try to
“Start Game” from another window I get an odd error. All the objects will be solid white, no textures, no lights or shadows. When I open the demo everything is textured and the lighting is nice. If I go to wireframe…I can’t get those pretty textures and lights back.
(I assume this is a simple hotkey that I don’t know yet)

If I “start game” or “P” while in wireframe…everything works correctly (of course only in wireframe)

I’m to the point where I want to start replacing meshes with my own scene and start learning the shader system, but I can’t get the game to run in “pretty mode” (lights and shaders) once I change windows or shading style.

any insight would be great.

Ahhh…I believe it was my Viewport Shading mode.
I will now refrain from posting my questions until I’ve
gone through a few more tutorials.

I love this program though.

Rusty246: Make sure that your graphics card supports GLSL with OpenGL 2.0. If you don’t have that, GLSL will not work.

9 FPS (without rubber ducks)

OS X 10.4.11
1 GHz iMac G4
GeForce4 MX (64 MB)
768 MB ram
No GLSL support.

How do you set up the projectiles? shooting the ducks
how do you designate a mesh the be “shot” upon mouse click

Everything works fine in the demo, but how do I apply textures for my own project? I can’t get textures to work in GLSL, but they work in the demo.

Hey C-106 Delta: Im preaty sure it does support GLSL because it can run this but I think thats a really old version and the new ones probably alot different.
If you can help its apperciated

Stupid PPC… It doesn’t work on it

My god these servers are slow xD
20% and 19 minutes remaining :open_mouth:

nice job tho

Each honor, yet so far I have not seen except (Doom’s) better graphics blender-game engine.
And movie is thy head pain.
How much is good, all effects and other things and not talking about soft body.
Simply have no words, excellent job done. :yes:

I downloaded this yesterday, and I think the server is fixed so it downloads
more than 4 kilobytes a second. :smiley: I think it went up to 150 kilobytes per second!
I tried downloading this probably 7 times and I kept forgetting about it and shutting
down firefox which would cancel the download. I like the bathtub plug and how
the shadows under the sink light the pipes the best, as well as the spec and bump, and rubber duck interactivity,
the modeling and mood/atmosphere.
I was worried that I would have to use a gsls code for spec.

Is there a possibility to rewrite it using shaders 1.1 (atleast 2.0) as well?