Bathroom

A photo I came across online and a recent visit to a museum inspired me to make this bathroom scene. I modelled the water-heater/boiler after a photo I took in that museum (see pictures).

70 Likes

a wee bit crowded, but well done. i’d be fighting with that sink constantly. :smiley:

1 Like

Minus the tub, that’s about how my downstairs bathroom is laid out, mine is maybe a bit wider. And yes, you fight the sink every time you sit on the toilet.

It’s a horrible layout, but a well done scene. I especially like the way the paint fades out over the bricks at the top.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks guys! I used to live in a flat that had a bathroom like this, but it didn’t even have a window…

Wow! So realistic!:fire::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Welcome to somewhere in Europe. My dingy shared bathroom in Amsterdam didn’t even have this much room; the shower was right above the toilet (no tub). And everything was in worse shape; this is actually pretty nice, considering.

Looks really good, Stefan!

2 Likes

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Very nice model the details are super nice, the render is good too.
I love the gas flame in the heater, the only thing I would say, is it would mean the hot water was running in one place.
Great work Stefan!

Lovely! Did you made other assets (besides boiler) in the scene? They all look very realistic :smile::+1:

Hi, sorry for answering so late…! If you want to know about how I made this, I wrote a “Behind the Scenes” article over on blendernation.com
Glad you like it!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Presenting the “Behind the Scenes” article for this brilliant artwork!

Feel free to explore the article written by the artist himself. It takes you through the detailed process of creating the artwork and offers valuable insights into architectural visualisation in Blender.

Regards,
Alina Khan
Editor at Blender Nation | LinkedIn

2 Likes