Behemoth-class Terran Battlecruiser(starcraft) WIP

Changed the textures yet again… Actually imported the whole model into a new blend because the spec/ref/raymir/whatever maps wouldn’t work whatever I did (on any shape that is). Gotta fix the normal map because it does not appear on the renders. Also still haven’t added any real lights to the model (the hangars, engines, lower search lights for example) and… I still feel like something is really wrong with the textures… might be just me :slight_smile:
Just to note - the bloom is a little bit overdone on the 3rd shot (actually the bloom is present only there) :slight_smile:

Attachments

Updated the material, mostly minor changes (changed one spec/hard/raymir map, some values, that kind of stuff) Right now it has a color, spec, hardness, ref and ray mirror map. Still feeling like something is missing…
Meanwhile either tinkering with the tank(same material for now) or making a water material :evilgrin:
HDRi probe is not mine - taken from M@dcow’s thread (Thank YOU!)
No bloom used for those renders.
I’m open for suggestions :slight_smile:

Attachments

Seems like I’ll be updating this forever… Anyways played around with the textures a bit (the soft shadows are WAY overdone in the shot, I’m aware of this :slight_smile: Also the textures are still a bit off). Still not how I want them to look, however… Otherwise added some windows around the docking bays (you can’t see them in this render), also fixed the bays themselves (they got the glowing white lines now). Going to update this in a few days hopefully…
HD link

Attachments

Adjusted the materials a little, added some lights to the neck part (they look really bad though IMO) and that’s about it I think… Plan is adding more lights (heck even the neck isn’t completely finished), adjusting the materials a bit more and… we’ll see :slight_smile:
Front
Rear