Beira.Mar Living

Hi there,

This is the last job I was involved in. Done in Blender, Cycles and Affinity Photo.
With a lot of help from 3DSky, 3DWarehouse, 3DShaker, Chocofur, Substance Source, Textures.com, HDRi Haven, 3DCollective,…

Design by RPeixoto Arquitetura.

64 Likes

Nice renderings but I think they deserve a couple more samples.

1 Like

They did deserve a little more attention, thanks for point that out.

Very realistic. Nice work!

1 Like

wow super …realistic

1 Like

Professional renders and top notch quality work. And personally - an inspiration!

1 Like

Thanks man, right back at you. I especially love the quality you can achieve with EEVEE.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, Bart. Have a great one as well.

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

The carpet in the penultimate pic is sick!! Can u share te shader for the glass in the windows? Great work

1 Like

Thank you very much, @bartv.

@Felipe_Salinas, there you go.

And in case anyone needs a carpet that looks like that, here it is.

carpet.blend (538.2 KB)

7 Likes

Very well done! Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is this downloadable?

1 Like

The carpet? Yes, just click where it says “carpet.blend”.

So, that’s the only downloadable object?

For now, yes. Do you need anything specific?

Funny you ask, though. I’m seeing all this CG related people doing giveaways of their products, even very expensive ones. I don’t have anything fancy to share but I’m considering cleaning up my scenes of everything that I’m not allowed to share and put them up for download here. When I just started learning Blender, exploring other people scenes was what helped me the most.

1 Like

Ah. It’s really nice, and I may use it. I like the realism it has. I’m not that good at blender to make stuff that realistic yet.

1 Like

Really Really nice job – gives me something to aspire to! – Thanks for the glass shader and the carpet too

Tim
West Rim Digital Media

1 Like