BGMC 34 planning/discussion

What would you recommend to help with that issue? It was a more recent suggestion in BGMC and I personally like the challenge of thinking through how I could make a game under those standards. Though I see now that this challenge might put some people off of joining the competition.

Would it help if we had 3 days of planning instead of 1?

Also I believe in the last competition that it was the vote by popular demand to not include a mechanic. So unless I see more support here in the discussion to remove the mechanic completely, then removing the mechanic will remain solely as an option on the mechanic vote.

On a different note, I think that the competition would be best starting January 31st and going to February 7th. Starting the morning of the 31st and ending on the 7th at the end of the day (in your respective timezone).

Then I hope to have the game pack up by the 9th, with the voting starting on the 8th. This aspect will all be based on my schedule though because I don’t know how insane my homework is going to be that week.

Theme and mechanic voting will begin on the 23rd (of January) and end on either the 28th or 30th depending on further discussions held here.

Thank you everyone for your participation so far! I really appreciate all the help! And have a great day!
Fredstash

p.s. If there is not numerous issues with the start date by the end of the day I will post all of this information on discord as soon as I can.

1 Like