BGMC32 - Vote

I realized that the BGMC poll was sort’a hidden this time because it was started in the Game Pack and Entries List. So I thought I would start this thread just to link over to it. Hopefully to ensure that no one misses it.
BGMC32ThemeLogo

As of the current plan there are 30 minutes of voting time left! It has been running for 3 days.

Oops! Ok, I didn’t see a timer or anything. I guess I’m a little late. :slight_smile:

I posted it on the BGMC Discord, guess nobody is actually on there. I recommend using Discord for as much as possible since Forums and Email-notification tend to be often forgotten/ignored (as of my experience). So here’s a link https://discord.gg/cyGwh8s .

What is the approach if there’s a tie? Is the prize split or is there another vote or does an admin decide?

So I closed the poll, an it’s a tie between “I just want some Joe” and “Escape from Orbit” !

Since for this BGMC there was a prize of 200$ it needs to be decided what happens! I suggest a second vote, but I am not in charge at all!!!

Ok, sorry, I wasn’t on Discord. Thanks for the link!

@BluePrintRandom It seems to me like you are “in charge” of this BGMC, and the last activity of you I kind find regarding this competition is asking for a game pack to be made. So do you have any new directions now that there are two winners? Are you still in touch with @CG_Sky?

So I recently had a emergency addition to my family, (new foster kid)
and did not get to run this event very well,

@CG_Sky has more info about the prize situation

Ok, that is understandable. Don’t worry about this here, we’ll get it done.

1 Like

This jam is slowly getting more publicity again which I think is great.
Even though I couldn’t help out with hosting this time, because of some personal things,
I would still like give out the price money I promised, although I decided to half it (now 100$) and use the other half for the next BGMC.

Congrats to the creator/s of “Escape from Orbit” & “I just want some Joe”
Please send me your PayPal address over a DM.

Thanks to everyone for participating.
Playing all the games has been quite enjoyable.
You can also find my playthrough here: BGMC 32 Playthrough

3 Likes