BI Bath

Do I detect a little John Belushi from Animal House there?

The one and only… You just wonder what hilarious stuff he would have put out over the last couple decades.

Damn those glass houses. Now Vicky, and her considerable charms, has killed off Shaky Jake the inspector.

Small update!
Made a new floor(still working on the floor mat, trying something new at the moment), tried out some light wood on the stool and bath mat, and I was also playing with procedural mats on the vase. Not very exciting, but here it is:

Coming along well. I really like what you did with the sink plumbing.

Thanks Anthony! :smiley:

Made a procedural texture for the vase(it’s just two marble textures):

Couldn’t work on this much yesterday because of the huge storms that decided to roll through here, but I managed to finish the sink plumbing. Going to change out the faucet today, and tweak a bit more of it:

The plumbing looks great Vicky… the water lines came out really well. We lucked out and the storms missed us yesterday…just a few drizzles.

Thanks! :slight_smile: The last couple of days we had some really heavy stuff here, I was about to build an ark :smiley: I’ve been googling these vessel sinks like crazy, but ended up using the water lines from my own bathroom sink(I have an old 20’s floor sink).

(I have an old 20’s floor sink)

The same decade I think that you got ole betsy :slight_smile:

@harleynut97: Ha! That’s about right! :slight_smile:

Update, just a quick render with the new vase and sink:

The sink looks awesome Vicky. How sold are you on that brown wood? For such a “rich” looking bathroom, that brown wood for some reason just doesn’t look…well…rich enough.

Did you experiment with any other type of materials like marble or granite, or other more exotic kinds of woods?

Man it looks so good! I think maybe the vase pops a bit too much, bringing too much attention to it. And the wood in the stool and floor matt could be maybe a little darker?
The sinks look amazing with that plumbing and the floor looks really good as well with that stronger indentation. There’s something about the base of the bath that looks a little off to me but I can’t quite put my finger on it, are you modelling it on something ?

@harleynut97: Thanks! I’m pretty sold on it, it’s actual Teak wood(and so are the stool and bath mat) :slight_smile: I always liked darker furniture, but I’m still experimenting of course :smiley:

@Words: Thank you! :slight_smile: I have something going over on the left side, but it’s a surprise LOL! It’s just an idea at the moment, I still have to make it :slight_smile: I am pretty happy with the floor and sinks, and I actually made a texture for the floor but I’m still testing it :slight_smile: The tub is made out of a Polysphere, it’s all one piece, but I was just thinking of modeling a new one, so we’ll see what happens. :smiley: I will probably make the stool and bath mat darker here in a minute :smiley:

Activates troll of invisibility

Booo Hisss Booo

Runs, FAST!!!

Haha! :slight_smile:

New STUFF! :eek:

New tub:

New trash can:

Trash can is really neat looking.
The new tub has a very “lounge chair” feel to me.
Don’t get me wrong, it looks great, I just like the Mork and Mindy egg shape of the other one.

Thanks Anthony! :slight_smile: I still have the other on another layer, nothing is set in stone yet(hell, I might even make a couple more) :smiley:

Of course you will. :wink:

So here’s a 1920 X 1080 version, this will probably be the size for the final render. I made a couple of new sinks, which I will texture, put in a wall over on the left(just for now to see how it looks, and get an idea of placement), and installed a mirror with two TVs inside :slight_smile: Some mats are missing bump, and aren’t how they will look in the end, but I turned most of the good stuff off for now:

Attachments

It’s still looking terrific. That floor looks really nice.