BI Bath

Very nice lighting, and interesting composition Vicky

Oooh, has it already been time for a refurbishment? :wink: But the interior architect did a good job. I like the bright atmosphere that it has now. Some everyday objects could add to it. Towels and such things, perhaps a bathrobe. Flowers? Just thinking loud …

The tub should be the duck!

@harleynut97: Wood has been changed, and I did try it with the darker wood, but I’m kind of liking this at the moment :slight_smile:

@theoldghost: Thank you! :smiley:

@Craig Jones: Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

@minoribus: Thank you! Towels are coming, and a floor vase too I think, or an abstract sculpture thingy :smiley:

@Anthony C: There’s an idea! :slight_smile:

I think this will be the final setup, but who knows :stuck_out_tongue:

A little lime green treatment :slight_smile: I still have a lot to do to this, but it’s coming along

Attachments

Ok this I like.

oh, this is beautiful! may i have this bathroom? :slight_smile:

@AnthonyC: Thanks! I figured I’d lighten it up a tad :stuck_out_tongue:

@doris: Thank you! You can move in immediately, I’ll hang some Mucha pictures up for you :stuck_out_tongue: I remembered Suzanne this time! :smiley:

Looks quite colorful Vicky, I can’t remember if you were planning on entering this in that cookie archviz contest…are you?

Thanks! I forgot about that contest for the longest time, so I really started this too late for that, unfortunately. Not to mention, my PC has been off for the better part of two weeks with all of these damn storms we’ve been having :mad: There’s a little work to be done, but I’m close to finishing it up, and I’m happy where it is going :slight_smile:

Screenshots:

OK, here’s another one! :slight_smile:

I think this one is a keeper, I just need to add a bit more and add some mats to some parts. Pardon the noise and AA, test render, of course :slight_smile:

Looking good. Digging the tile.

Thanks Anthony! :smiley:

I have moved this to the Finished Projects here:
http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?341800-Tub-Med&p=2678675#post2678675
I want to thank everyone who stopped by and chimed in on this humble piece, so, thank you all! :slight_smile: