Bikers World

You have to remember two things: ONE. I’m pretty bad at modeling in the game engine, and TWO it will look a LOT better when textured. It’s still in its rough stage :slight_smile: Anyone know of good texture programs?

ok just to clear it up Bikers World does have choppers but it will also have bikes, cars and maybe more (probably I cant think of any right now) vehicles.

Have helicopters! THAT WOULD ROCK!

yep that might work (just to make sure when I say ‘Chopper’ I mean moterbike)

heh

chopper = helicopter
chopper = motorbike

Yes, I realize chopper and chopper are two different things with the same name. If you look back a bit, you’ll see my model of a chopper (bike). For the record, I can do KILLER rain effects. It looks really awesome.

I’d just like to take uhh this post to say merry christmas :smiley:

Yep, Merry christimas!

When i saw the chopper that was made,I decied I would try to make one too.Ill try posting it.

go right a head :wink:

This forum is very inactive. Is everyone posting on the BW forums?

no I don’t think people are posting in the bikers world forums but that might be better who knows…

i haven’t been posting in a while because of christmas and all that, lots of faimly stuff you know

well, i made some really nice road and sidewalk textures, i’ll but a demo blend up soon with everything i’ve done so far

happy holidays

awsome, with your textures do you use gimp to make them?

actually, i have no idea how to use gimp to create somthing :frowning:

i just use it to make alpha channels and other neat effects that are beyond the ability of a simple texture creating program that i found

it’s called " wally ", it’s what i use to make all of my textures, check it out, http://www.telefragged.com/wally

i couldn’t get along without it :smiley:

lol I was asking you if you used that because I have no clue how to eather lol

just to let every one know that there is no real point in signing up for the forums YET because we will be swiching to a new domain soon there for we will have to get new forums. Ill post on here when you should sign up lol (you can go ahead and post too on the one we have now just letting you know)

I haven’t been posting, so I’m sorry. I’ll try and make some models soon.

I just wana say happy newyears to everyone of the Bikers World crue and everyon supporting us on this game!!!

C4

YEA! HAPPY NEW YEARS!

(The last half hour before midnight wasn’t happy beacuse I had to go a party with 8 year olds, so I think Ill get my hearing back soon.)

It’s a new year! Well, I’m just on to say Happy New Year to all of you.