Bird house

Hey guys!

I made some of these renders for bproduction’s cam-fx addon, my idea was create a bird house on a tree with alot moss,sticks & debris scattered on it, got my reference from unsplash and created this piece.
Check out viewport,raw & final images by the end of this post

Also i’m new here so if you would like to see more of my work you can find them here

Used scatter addon for scattering and vegetation assets are from graswald,grassblade and megascans.
Atlast i used ian hubert’s moth assests from his patreon and the camera shakify addon ofcourse which is free.

thank you for watching,feedback is much appreciated.

Animation 4k version here if you would like to watch it.

Viewport

Raw render straight out of blender

Finally used after effects to do the compositing work

Reference image that i found on unsplash, find the image here

138 Likes

Wonderful!!!

1 Like

Enchanting. Wonderful work.

2 Likes

This gives a sense of calm, just so peaceful to look at, and a touch of “fairy tale world” with the mushrooms. Also rich in details and overall great render! 10/10.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :herb:

1 Like

Thank you :wink:

I’m glad you liked it, thank you so much :herb:

outstanding!

1 Like

Thank you :herb:

that lighting man so neat

2 Likes

That’s insane! :astonished::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks alot, did alot of experiments with different lightings and finally went with this :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks dude😁

1 Like

Beautiful, can’t believe how good your compositing is

1 Like

Welcome :tada:,
:scream: … … … thanks for showing also some break-up images and info… just the result is sometimes… dull… very inspiring (and frustrating at the same time :smiling_face_with_tear:)…

1 Like

Thanks alot dude, i always add little bit of glow to my renders to bring out more bloom in the highlights which completely changes the look of it.

Thank you :herb:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much :grin::herb:

1 Like