blended people from india??

thanx for the compliment…er i’m not sure that if i deserve it or not.But the model could have been done a lot better if i got some more better pics of F-22 from the net and if i were been a bit more patient.i feel bad after spending a good 10 days on a project and start thinking of a newer one.that is a very bad habbit i know…i am trying to overcome it.again the pic would have been better lighten.it is not because i had to write a few py scripts for the anim.and after that the whole project was a mess.so when i read you reply today i did a quick lighting and uploaded the image to the net.keep seeing my site.today i am thinking of posting some more images.

what about this one:dkltr2002.tripod.com/F-22_01.jpg

this is not finished yet…but after finishing it will be blown up by the t-rex that is yet to be textured:dkltr2002.tripod.com/beast.jpg

hey what happened?no replies for a couple of days!! :-? :-? :-?

Hey buddy.

Sorry. I have a mid-term this week, so i was busy studying. so i did not reply.

I have ssen both your pictures. I like them very much.

c ya around

:slight_smile: Satish

alright!i would like to know about your syllabus on computers in your course.seeya…bye! :wink: happy blending.

Hi Kaushik.

How are You and how is your Blending going on. I am not blendering that much from the last 3 months. Now and then i play with Radiosity and character modeling and armature setups, nothing significant though.

My academics at Stevens take up much of my time. Since my undergraduation was in Mechatronics, i am taking two prerequisite courses and one core course this semester. The prereqs are Introduction to Data structures and Algorithm analysis in C++ and Discrete mathematics. The core course is Computer Architecture.

Do tell me about your future plans and  the current courses that u r taking .

have a nice weekend.

hi s,i am in 2nd year B.E. in comp. sc. right now.i know c and now learning c++ and data structures using c++.though i am goin to become a computer engineer but i’m thinking of making my career based on 3d graphics and 3d game development.in a couple of months i am going to take admission in a multimedia course where i am supposed to learn 3ds max(i hate it…don’t know why!).if it were maya then i would have been more pleased.my ambition is to have a job in a studio like ILM and blend there! :wink: .i wish if i had python in my syllabus.alas!!..but i am trying to make something out of it.bye…see you.

Hi Kaushik.

Its good to hear that Your are planning to make a niche for yourself in the 3D graphics world. I am of the same Idea too. First i will complete my MS and in the meanwhile build my portfolio. In teh fall semester i will be taking computer graphics courses. Introduction to computer graphics, advanced computer graphics and computer vision.
I am taking operating systems during the summer semester.

Are You working on any new Blender project? Just curious.

c ya around.

yeah…i’m working on a big project right now.i am making a T-REX that will blow up a jeep(you might have seen the image).it is more than a fortnight now when i started the project and yet it seems far away to be completed.the most difficult things are yet to be done…texturing the t-rex and then again animating it.i might have to see “the lost world” a few times more…and study the walking of some common birds.i think there is some similarity between the t-rex and the birds in walking.it is really gonna be a biiiig task…and yes… i am spending a lot of time playing “age of empires 2”.have you played it?bye.

yeah…i’m working on a big project right now.i am making a T-REX that will blow up a jeep(you might have seen the image).it is more than a fortnight now when i started the project and yet it seems far away to be completed.the most difficult things are yet to be done…texturing the t-rex and then again animating it.i might have to see “the lost world” a few times more…and study the walking of some common birds.i think there is some similarity between the t-rex and the birds in walking.it is really gonna be a biiiig task…and yes… i am spending a lot of time playing “age of empires 2”.have you played it?bye.

Hi Kaushik.

Nice to hear that u are working on a big project. Looking forward to it. I will also be starting doing some stuff in Blender during summer break.
As far as games are concerned, i have played very few and even the ones i played are racing games. Wipeout 2097. SuperBike 2002, Need For Speed 2.

I am from India but I have spent the last three years here in France.

Hi Visesh,

Welcome to the Land of Blender from me and Kaushik. We are happy to Meet another BlenderHead among the Indians. Want to hear more about You and Your work.

Looking forward to c u

Satish.

Hi Vishesh,

Sorry I missplet Your name as Visesh. I stand corrected.

hi satish and visesh…welcome visesh to blender(the cult).which part from india are you and what are you doing in france?and satish i am now making the UV-mapping for the upper head part of the T-REX.it took more than 3 hours of continious work to do it .imagine it for doing the same for the lower jaw,neck,hand,body,legs and tows.if you do not hear from me again then know i am dead.the T-REX killed me. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hey Kaushik.

Dont Worry.

The T-Rex wont be killin You. After all You are its creator.
Good luck with the Project.

c ya later.

:slight_smile: Satish.

yeah…man…but don’t forget “frankenstein”.after a long long day of blending i was able to map the UVs on the upper portion of the head of the rex.i was so tired that i did not touch blender for the rest of the day.now i am finding some strategic element in “aoe”.play this game man and keep blending.and by the way i would like to se some of your blended work.would you please repeat your URL?byeeee

Hi Buddy.

My Homepage is

http://www.geocities.com/satishgoda

goto “Art” and click on the Apache.

have fun.

here are some more images.

You may have to copy/paste them to see them.

http://www.geocities.com/worldofblender/CompositePic.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/worldofblender/Radiosity.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/worldofblender/RadiosityPic2.jpg

all are experiments. Nothing serious.

Satish.

nice work dude…keep on blending and do it seriously.bye…happy weekend.