blended people from india??

Hey Thanks Kaushik.

Once my first semester is over i will start working in blender. I am waiting for May 9th. :o 

How os Your T-Rex goin on. Did u see Jurassic park 3.

c ya around.

ERRRR…i did not see jurassic park3.but i think this movie stands nowhere beside the original jurassic park or the lost world.it may have greater computer graphics but you can not find the excellence of a great director like speilberg in it.by the way…yesterday i saw jurassic park again.GREAT…just like blender.bye… :smiley:

hi Kaushik.

Wats up man? U have stopped replying. Must be busy. I have my final exams next week so i may not visit elysiun for the week. So see u now and then in the next 10 days.

How far ur project has come?

have a nice time blending.

:slight_smile: Satish

well i am not very busy in blending…but almost have finished the UV-mapping. the big obstacle is still there…the texturing part.god help me(if he is a good texture-artist ofcourse :stuck_out_tongue: ).do well in exams man.best of luck!!bye.

Hi Kaushik.

Ur uv-tex TEX is awesome.

U know, i have also started modeling a dinosaur yesterday. Its been long since i modelled. So i first thought of modeling an fighter plane. then i thought, let me venture into the land of creature modeling. right now i have done the body and the legs. i am now modeling the foot, then comes the important head part.

will show u some WIP stills soon.

MAN ur dino is damn good with numbered clothes (UV-TEX) on. Hope i can alos do something like that.

c ya around.