Blender Artists Challenge: ‘My Desk’

It is beautiful! U did not tag in sketchfab and maybe it’ll be lost though! Maybe its not important but be sure!

1 Like

https://photos.google.com/search/tra/photo/AF1QipPDcpdVrShzHqk6TRlJ2LRsXRS74r1CGhq-32pZ
Soo I wasn’t able to upload my entry to sketchfab in time.
But I am really hoping that Bart will make an exception for my entry.
I hope you enjoy it as I did making it.

I uploaded too. And I see now that I had to bake all textures… Some materials look different now or are just missing. This was the intended result :

Edit: Here is my model on sketchfab:
My working place by janexx on Sketchfab

1 Like

wow… look that lighting its cool…

Good design

1 Like

This challenge is now closed. Please double check that you added the #BADeskChallenge tag to your Sketchfab model or it won’t be considered. Also, if you ran into the ‘error 20’ during uploading, please send me a DM and I’ll help you out.

@JoeGuy sorry but the rules were clear, the entry needs to be posted on Sketchfab. Please go ahead and do it, I’ll make an exception for you. (that link you posted is broken, by the way).

1 Like

I was finally able to upload mine, the materials and textures went missing which sucks 'cuz they were key to this scene but hopefully I will learn how to work with sketchfab.

1 Like

This is my actual render which looks much better,

1 Like

I am sorry I sent you a DM before I read this.
I will start upload rn!

Ok so while uploading I got error 20?
Please help.

I posted a script that should help fix this a few posts up, please give that a try

1 Like

Here is my SketchFab upload!

Finally :slight_smile: :smile:
Thank you very much @bartv

2 Likes

this reminded me of the rocket room from Icarly . Nice job

Good luck to all of the contestants and have a great week!
Stay safe.

3 Likes

Hello! Good day to everyone.
Are the winners going to be declared?

1 Like

Sorry it took a bit longer to announce the winner! We decided to give everyone some extra time to upload because of the ‘error 20’ upload issues. But now, without further ado…

…the winners are…

Third prize:

Second prize:

First prize: :drum:

Congrats everyone! I have added your months of Sketchfab Plus

Thumbnail

11 Likes

Aw yea! Congratulations to Fatihsahindesign and Unyxium. Thanks Blender Artist Community! :v: :hearts:

4 Likes

@juancarloscr @unyxium Congratulations guys!! really amazing works!

5 Likes

congratulations… I will work hard like you in next challenge

1 Like