Blender Car crash Breakdown

Awesome job!

Great stuff!

very good!

Hi polygobblerr, you’r right, it looks me 4 days to make all this project but i used assets as the purpose of this test was not the modeling. I wanted to test the combination of several simulation ( rigid and soft body ) and of course i tried to find a way to optimize the smoke sim.

Hi arctistic, This is absolutely essential to add some sound on it but i don’t have the knowledge to do it.

Stunning work! :eek:

id pay for a 10 hour breakdown/tutorial video…

This is amazing.

It looks like from Matrix movie. Stunning work, i love it :slight_smile:

Excellent job! It looks that you modeled the crash with a soft-body lattice then parented that to the car model then added in the particle and smoke effects. The choreography and post effects were sweet. Really nice job for four days! Looking forward to the tutorial.

Fantastic. At first I thought it must be cg composited over real footage but realizing it is all done in CG makes it even more impressive.
Some of the best blender work I’ve seen.

Very impressive work. Proof that Blender is more than capapble of film level work and that you are one gosh darn talented person, dammit! :wink: :smiley:

Just … WOW! I didn’t knew you could do that photorealistic VFX-effects. Good job!

Just amazing!

just how in 4 days!!! it takes me weeks to create even a simple animation. how many hours did you work in those 4 days??

hey. its off the track but how did you embed the youtube video? i tried copy and pasting embed link from youtube but its not working for me

hi vipul, i worked on it all for 4 entire days. ( several hours per days, like 5 or 6 ) and i did the render during the night. you’ll see in the tuto, there is no complexe animation. For example all the other cars it was just a constraint Pathfollow . I was focused on the non rigid body stuff not on the animation it self ( except for the main car ) :slight_smile:
Best

i use the little " insert video" tool when you edit a post. and juste pasted the youtube link.

it amazzing.

Very impressive