Blender in 3D (now in finished section)

You may find that you get slightly better results if you go into the AO panel and set the energy slider to two.

Just a thought. Otherwise, very good!
-albert

i just put it on randome sampling for now

well used the suggestion adn this is what i got

http://www.made2destroy.net/blender6.jpg

Much better! I can see now! :smiley:

i still think that is a cool idea.

Yeah this would be really cool to see (especially if somebody r willing to make a animation of a guy using a holographic space to use this 3D-Blender3D) Makes me think that once this one is done maybe making a second version that utuilizes virtual physical buttons, switches and sliders just for a more natural feels.

If we do have a physical holographical machine than your model would be the first thing to pointed at to display such a idea. really cool.

P.S. Zog34ā€™s suggestion made it looks much much better!

Looking good. The fontā€™s wrong though.

Much better with random sampling!
Oh, for the icon at ā€˜Object modeā€™ - make the little widget it in 3d!
Make the 3d-cursor in 3d too, and what about Suzanne, floating a little
above the grid, slightly rotated (you must model the rotate-widget too, around
Suzanne!)
:smiley:

Great original idea! Iā€™m SO much lovinā€™ it!

Maybe a more interesting camera angle than the latest updates. Tilt the camera
a bit maybe? Be sure to capture the 3D-ness of the object so itā€™ll be quick to
see what itā€™s all aboutā€¦

And must say that Marveā€™s ideas were great! You should use those!
//Mathias
BTW:
Make this image play out great, and youā€™ll have a Blender.org gallery image for
sure! This is a gem! Donā€™t waste it. Give it your best shot! :slight_smile:

Great idea indeed. But the cube should be only half height visible on the grid, shouldnā€™t it?

@Marve
everything will be in 3d, including the little widgets and butoons, this will have minimal texturing, only the solid collors. The scene will have the camera, a lamp and the 3d cursor floating as wellā€¦ but thats later, sohuldnt be to hard to add those at the end

@The M.h.p.e

im trying my best to make it look great but i cant seem to find time so i work on it by little bits, the camera will be rotated of course, for now im just giving it a pan out view

@EnV

the cube is only half visible if you have that see throu mesh option selected, i personaly dont use it as there are way to many vertises to see then, i play around uzing the wireframe is i need something see-through

• The font for this is corect as it is the blender font and after comparing the built in ā€œtextā€ feature to the actual fonts in blender, they are identicalā€¦ maybe the size and the spacing needs work but otherwise the fonts are all the same

ok i added all the text now
u guys think i should also model the windows toolbar or somehtin to fill the bottom??

http://www.made2destroy.net/blender7.jpg

Did you forget the cursor?

nope, as i said before, they will be added last

for now i gota work on the buttons

Nice idea. You could turn it into full 3D by actually setting it in a box - at the moment it is really 2D.

lolz thats why im posting a close up of it right now

it shows detail and plus how the buttons are gona look like when im done with itā€¦

just realized that i never showed one that didnt include the whole thingā€¦ lol

http://www.made2destroy.net/blender8.jpg

Wow, very nice! I didnā€™t realize how good of a job you were doing until you showed the closeup. It looks great! Are you planning on doing the other button windows and panels as well?

Have you considered making the button panels separate floating areas? They need to be moveable. Right now, thatā€™s impossible. Separating them would also make it easy for others to add different layouts using this as a base. It would also allow this to be easily modified as Blenderā€™s UI changes. You might want to keep these things in mind because that will help to give your work much more lasting power.

I might want to use this in some of my tutorials. I was planning on doing something similar to this but, more oriented around the Game Engine. Would it be okay to use this? If so, I would certain give whatever credits you want displayed in the videos.

Great job!

everything is made in parts and are parented to empties for easy movement

all the text that is the same collor is under one object

all the buttons under anotherā€¦ this thing consists of like 60 objects all togather for easy editing, plus its all modeled so there would be ease of editing/ adding new buttons

hopefully when its all done i will expend and include all the buttons as puzzle piaces and all the widnows as well for any one to easely edit the scene to their needs and liking, (ez. tutorials that will need switching of button panels)

i think ill have to reword that pacman (logic button) looking button lol

http://www.made2destroy.net/blender9.jpg

1 Like

Frigginā€™ Brilliant! I think this is the most original idea I have seen in along time.