Blender user in India

That’s absolutely right

Few years ago someone mailed about blender meet-up in Hyderabad. But i didn’t went. After i dint heard anything from him. People are using blender but they won’t open up and come to the forum.
Who comes here they just ask for work and rant.

We need something like a event for only Indians to meet each other first.

Your point is right but we can’t merely organize an event. First off all we need to make count or something about how many users present in India & how many are actually interested to join community. Then comes the rest things.

We have keep this thread alive for atleast a month for people to come and talk. In meantime we have to talk each other who ever comes here.

Sure. We can do this& we need to spread the word about this thread in our blender circle so we can get maximum blender users & discuss further.

Yes that way we get some people

Im from pune

this link for blender artist india

1 Like

Not just for india… a world map ofstudios that use Blender would be usefull for all of us.

?? I wasn’t attempting to be sarcastic - more like, AMAZED. You’re not the first person in India who seems to want everything for free - it’s well ingrained in Indian culture, LOL :slight_smile:

Yes, I WAS thinking about an India SPECIFIC site - either I put ads on it (IF I build it - IF), OR someone has to pay me, yes? I WAS considering the former. If I’m gonna put effort into it, I’ll need to think a while before doing anything…

Who ARE all you guys any way? :slight_smile: Any nice people there? :smiley:

No they won’t. After they have STARTED feeling safe, of course, they’ll start giving VICIOUS gaali to EVERYONE (probably including ME!), and start saying “plz sho boobs” “plz sho vagena” to all the girls there. They’re safe right? - very safe BEHIND THEIR COMPUTER SCREENS , ROFLMAO :slight_smile:

And now, I’m being Requested to actually make such a site FOR FREE…?!!

If you have a time and talent to make one then make it. This site also started with passion for blender free to everyone till today. But with some donations and ads.

So basically you’re not answering ANY of my questions up there? :slight_smile:

Realistically, HOW many of you guys’re going to Donate to me, if I do it? :slight_smile:

Did done any donation to the blender foundation. I think do did. If people see the potential in your work they will and i will donate or contribute. And i didn’t ask free things. I use paid softwares. I love the blender from the beginning.

ok :slight_smile: you seem like a decent guy :slight_smile: i’ll think about it.

however, talking of free things, I HOPE you’re using Linux? :slight_smile:

I have both windows and Linux. Linux for rendering all others things and zbrush windows.

excellent! :slight_smile:

what CG do you MAKE, if I may ask?

You can check my youtube channel and artstation.

Links please? :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/-sN8quQRNac.
https://www.artstation.com/sreekanth

Absolutely Amazing! :slight_smile: MUCH better than anything I can do :slight_smile:

Is that a pentablet you’re using in the video, or is that a mouse? (I’ve never Sculpted)

It would be Great to have you on my site, IF I make it :slight_smile: In the meantime, spread the word about this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like