Blender user in India

I use graphic tablet wacom intuos

ah thought so :slight_smile:

you employed somewhere, or you just do your YT channel, brother?

I do day job not CGI. And youtube.

!!! A guy with THIS talent is not WORKING in CG!!! What the fuck??

Surely there is work in Mumbai…?!!

I learned my self and youtube videos that’s reason i care and work for community. I have passion from childhood. I didn’t tried anywhere.

How good are you at the rest of it? Texturing. lighting, animating?

Also, out of curiosity, what equipment (hardware) do you have @ home?

My pc potato. But it works for me. I do substance painter and good at lighting. Animation looks pretty hard to me.

What about you bro.

Me? I’m just getting STARTED with Blender. I’ve fired it up and stared @ it couple of times, and seen 1 or 2 tuts :slight_smile:

hey - I have to go now, but maybe I’ll PM you or something later?

Ok great. Seen you.

hey srikanth, I’m back - donno whether this’ll help you, but check www.artella.com

out of curiosity - which linux distro do you use? :slight_smile:

Pop os it’s looks good

heard of it, never tried it. have you checked out BODHI? :slight_smile: www.bodhilinux.com
To ME that’s the best distro I’ve ever seen, you should try it :slight_smile:

ok took a look. i think the leanness and small footprint of bodhi, together with the awesome UI it has, you will not get anywhere else. please check it out :slight_smile:

I didn’t tried yet.

yeah, check it out sometime :slight_smile:

Hey guys, cool topic. Let me know when you’re at the point where you need some more publicity for your group or events on BlenderNation, happy to help you out.

1 Like

thx bart :slight_smile: you’re a Good Guy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @bartv. We’ve just started our discussion. but our aim is to gather all the Blender users in India under one roof & conduct meet-up to share knowledge.

2 Likes

Can someone do me a favour and tell a certain person to come to this thread? She’s a CG person who might become a Blender-ite if she’s told…for various reasons I don’t want to do it myself…

PM me please