blender

It seems you want to skip the journey and just warp to the destination. You know that stuff that’s between you and where you want to be? That’s called life; the learning from inevitable challenges, obstacles and mistakes that occur each day. Don’t skip life by taking shortcuts. You’ll miss so much.

Sorry for being so generic. It’s just how I see things.

I think Blender can be incredible good or really bad, depending on the person who uses it and in what situation it’s being used. For me it’s great (the results may prove this).

One of my teachers (teacher in 3D, video, Adobe and so on) asked me to show him Blender (I myself teach sometimes in drawing), and that he perhaps could integrate it in his lessons (by replacing the expensive 3D-Max).
Our conclusion was that it couldn’t be used, because Max offers much more control over basic geometric shapes, and that the basis of Max is a little easier to teach in the short time he has for his lessons. Nontheless, we both thought that all 3D-programs are difficult to learn, each in their own way.
Another conclusion was that Blender is more something for the diehard-modeling, and I really don’t think that’s an insult for Blender and his users.

Sago