Blendermann's Sketchbook

Alright got another one for everybody! Enjoy, this one is (Edges of The World)!

I call this…Artic Oasis!!! :smiley:

Nice ones! :slight_smile:
Especially loving #41, although I think the trees need to be turned a bit more randomly. :smiley:

These are really nice! Vibrant colors and imaginative scenes.
That mountain render with the rivers brings old Settlers pc game in mind. Nice!

Thanks guys :smiley: Makes me smile to see your posts!!! @Vicky…ya i turned all the trees manually and i just couldn’t get them random enough haha. @IconW…I miss playing that game!!! :smiley:

I keep getting asked if I’m going to take all these renders and clean them up to be put into a game when I’m done. What do you all think? Should i turn this in an action/adventure/Freeworld game when I’m done?

Heres my next one!!! I decided I’m going to start rendering at higher quality so i did. My resolution is 2048x2048 at 1000 samples. Only took 50 min haha. Hope you guys enjoy :smiley:

New tutorial coming soon!!! :smiley:

I always wanted to make a huge low poly world that you can jsut fly around in in first person. Never really got to doing it. Maybe you would like to try?
Also, maybe a tutorial on the water?

I have thought about doing something like that. And I can do a water tutorial no problem :smiley:

Ok for everyone who looks at my sketchbook! If you are a low poly modeler/renderer, i am putting a book together with the collection of low poly renders and the artists that made them in blender. Each artist will get a bio page followed by ten pages of there best low poly work. If you would like a spot in the book please pm me and let me know, or message VickyM72 as we are hunting for artist right now! :smiley:

Thanks and there will be a new tutorial up tonight ill post the link when its up!!!

Here it is!!! Blenderman’s Quicktip on Water!!! :smiley:

Thanks for the tutorial blenderman it’s good and funny…

Your welcome m_squared :smiley:

Heres a new one everybody :smiley: LOW POLY FREESTYLE!!! Hope you all like it!!!

In Support of D.A.R.E!!! Rendered in Yafaray.

I’d be interested to see how possible it is to create an ominous, dark, horror based low poly scene. The nature of the images are usually very sunny, clean, and happy looking - if you could capture some grime, dirt, fear…whilst still going low poly…then that might be a rather interesting juxtaposition of style v content. This came to mind because I have dived head first into another big project despite thinking that I might do some smaller things first…and this one is somewhat darker in style than my last. :slight_smile:

:edit: just realised that wasn’t the last page of comments. Please ignore if you aren’t looking for ideas :wink:

Im Back!!! Heres a wallpaper for everyone!

My attempt at hard surface modeling that turned into a mech suit.

So i decided to work on some of my textures. Working on getting a realistic plastic material going and working on my lighting and compositing. What do you guys think?