Blending Life 2- Head Model

maybe some eye shadow girls do wear make up, thats about it…Looking good Maicrea!

Oh the backdrop?What image will you have with the background and maybe add dof also the lighting is super plane it doesn’t give off emotions and her pose what will you have her do -I know she only exists to the shoulders but you can do a lot with a neck like that -check out: http://www.blendercookie.com/2010/01/14/tip-combining-two-rigs/

for rigging its really really easy. oh and you need to make some designer clothing for her too.

B.O.L -Y " best of luck to you.

I’ve played around with expressions but I think I will just keep her as-is. I’ve spent a lot of time on this project and as my very first realistic head, I’m proud of it. I might play around with the lighting a bit more and minor tweaking, but I think right now she’s just about done for the competition. :yes:

Btw, I’ve named her Cassie! Short for Cassandra

You’ll have the only nude character in bl2 you could make it a new trend heh.

Edit:Best of luck Cassie.

She’s not naked… she’s wearing a black halter top/dress… Did you think that was a shadow or something?

In-fact I did ha ha ha from the hair, oh its the fact that it just looked like straps…and her shoulders are showing muscularity, but if she goes to the gym then thats no problem as long as there is a reason anywho best of luck I think over all your done.