Blending Life 2- Head Model

wow, that is really awesome :smiley: the hair is amazing!

Thank you! Although I can’t say I’m perfectly happy with the hair yet, particularly the right side (her left). I’ve decided to give her major plastic surgery, and this is wat I came up with! Hopefully this fixes the “V” problem too.

Attachments

Hey loving the update!

Looking good. Keep it up. I know you’re tweaking modeling and hair but it’d be nice to see just a little bit of expression. Right now, especially in the font view, she looks like she’s staring a little bit.

hell yeah man, this is starting to look really good!

Woot! Glad to be makin some progress again =) Here’s a render with some SSS… I kind of feel like she doesn’t need very much. What do u all think?

Also, what’s the final verdict on the eyes, still too big, or are they ok now? :eyebrowlift:

Attachments

The eyes are fine IMHO, I actually liked it better before you made them smaller.

Update time! Played more with SSS, and still not happy with it, but I also fixed some modelling issues. Let me know what you think!

@timothy: Btw I haven’t ignored your post! I’m just not quite ready to do expressions yet. Remember this is my first realistic head so I have to take it a lil at a time ><

Attachments

Hmm, seems your doing well! I can’t see any sss, maybe your lighting has not changed since you started -this can benefit a lot!

EDIT: Probably would be best to move the eyes down instead of making the head longer. If you look at the nose that is a very big nose. And she seems to be caucasian. With that blonde hair and all. Not a lot of women really got that big noses. Just touch your own nose. And measure how long it is and where your eyes are located. Probably should lower the eyes and move the top of the nouse down a bit. No nose is that long…:wink:

That… is a really unfortunate likeness lol. I will try my best to erase any trace of it ><

Alright, changed the lighting, lenthened the hair, and gave her even more plastic surgery!

I think she seems a bit pale now tho…

Attachments

I love this, yes lighting totally effected you model -darken her skin tone abit then it should come out like the original.Also I love that you have humor still most people get so frustrated when working on blending life-nice i love it really, the hair mm still looking a little far from the head, do a physics test with soft body and see where the hair falls it should sit closer to the head …am I wrong?? Anyway over all I love this please try to comment on my Wip-but wait till i got a few new updates.heh I love it!

Much better, I’m not sure if you dragged the eyes down. She looks finished in my opinion.

Well thank you! And yes I’ll have to find your thread again Frank, I always lose track of it because it doesn’t have “blending life” in the title lol. As far as her being done, not yet. Her SSS shader is still not where I want it to be, and I still want some messing around with the hair and lighting =)

Oh and of course she needs a lovely expression to bring her to life!

Ha Ha why made you think that lol. Awesome that you’ve got a great flow of work !Hey the title of my thread is :“A man Named Iden”-saves you searching ha ha, I can’t wait to see more renders I’m excited for you!

Update! I’ve been kind of busy lately, but spring break should help me move this project along =) SSS is starting to look more realistic, and I made a bunch of little changes. Up next: Hair, then expression!

Attachments

Here’s an update on the hair:

Attachments

There is something not right now about her, her forehead and hair are strange shorter was better?Did you try Curl or Braid…Hope your having fun!

Quick update! Any suggestions?

Attachments