Box Modeling

Well, I don’t have any particular plan yet, but I will make some box modeling according to your C&C and my inspiration. Here is my starting point:

Attachments

Well…i laughed…thanks!

:confused: …okay…

make a frogeye sprite;)

1 Like

Stick some eyeballs and box hands and feet on it and you’re done. Easy. Box modeling is so simple, I don’t understand why people make such a big deal out of it.

:wink:

i’d call it fin. I looks just like a box congrats. :slight_smile:

I bet my cake (I just made great chocolate cake) that you wont be able to get a single answer out of this community about what to do with it. That’s like asking a group of politicians what to do.

YAY, i love hillman imps!!!

duuude you did an amazing job, seriously, it looks just like a box, I bow to your skillz. :smiley:

Fantastic start.

I’d like to take a look at the topology. Could we see a wireframe, please?

Regards

lollllllll blender startst with a cube! wtf!
Man dont listen to them are kiddin` on you !!
Read the blender manual and if you making a joke ? Make a funny character not thist box ?

Thank you guys for all your comments and suggestions! After a few steps:

Attachments

That box is no ordinary box! The model is inside it! DUH!

lol your killing me popski viva la box

Is there a sheep inside the box?

sheep and velcro gloves. That way the sheep can’t get away. Use your dirty imagination.

Errr… not quite what I thought of.

Hmm, sheep, frog, chocolate cake & funny hillman’s sprite. Ain’t easy to decide…

subdivide, and remove everything that does not look like it. then fine tune to make it look like it really well. Then you are ready for texturing.

And you need to followup on your promise/premise and do what Larry said. Then I say Add Eyebrows, and subsurf once.