Brush Manager 1.1.7
- Added Sculpt Tools to the popup window.
- Added new header to the popup window. The header contains three new buttons:
‘Tools’ - Show/Hide the sculpt tools.
‘Brush Tools’ - Show/Hide the sculpt brush tools.
‘Settings’ - Show preference settings of the Brush Manager add-on in a separate window.
- Menu button moved to the Header in the popup window.
- New Preferences settings:
‘Hide Header in the Popup Window’ - Hide header buttons in the popup window and move them into the Menu.
Buttons will be moved to the Menu and the Menu button to the popup layout.
‘Show Tools in Popup’ - Show tools by default in the popup window.
‘Brush Tools in Popup’- Show brush tools by default in the popup window.
‘Popup Max Tool Columns’ - Set a maximum number of the columns for tools in the popup window.
‘Wide Popup Layout’ - Let Tools to show on the right side of the popup layout.
‘Wide Popup Layout Size’ - Scale the size of the popup layout.
- New possibility to hide particular brush tools that have been added to Default Brushes list section of Preference settings.
- Menu buttons ‘Apply Custom Icon Theme’, ‘Auto Apply Theme to the Selected Brush’ and ‘Force to Apply Theme to the Selected Brush’
removed from the menu and now can be switched through ‘Settings’.
- Add to the Favorites from the Category List: Exclude brushes from the category list that are already existing in the Favorites, prevents to accidentally append duplicate brushes.
- Fixed unable to select the brush tool if the none - brush tool is currently active.
- Other small fixes.