Bsurfaces GPL Edition

Thank you!

1 Like

Fixed confused in addon. Now face-loops affect when creating Surface.

3 Likes

Thanks you very much, this addon is awesome

1 Like

Thanks for the youtube video.

After watching it, I added button to the addon: “Add Mirror and others modifiers”.

4 Likes

I don’t think the mirror modifier there is good idea but this might be just a personal preference :wink: Any way thanks for other improvements. :slight_smile:
Can you update the retopo MT addon to blender 2.8? Retopo MT

1 Like

OK. I will update the other day.

3 Likes

Thanks very much +10

If you have time available, another useful addon for retopo is “Surface Constraint Tools”. Another user made an attempt to port it to 2.8, but there are still display problems:

If you do not have time available to work on it, there is no problem. You have really done a wonderful job with Bsurfaces addon and I am grateful.

2 Likes

Addon updated.
Some bugs fixed.
Added control options:

• Mesh color.
  • In front.
  • Shrinkwrap offset.

P.S. Due to a context error, the addon cannot be added to the ‘Tool’ panel

9 Likes

Thanks!! found a bug, settings keep resetting to defaults after using the mini panel, also would like for the on cage button to be on. Many Thanks!
https://dev-files.blender.org/file/data/xakgc62dxayaft5d7nzr/PHID-FILE-gf5bkr6h6xzw4dou6ufr/2019-10-02_21-14-25.mp4
One more thing can you set the snaps on like this? Also I think the default offset is a bit too high, 0.01 might be a better value.

Thanks again!!
PS: I made my own script to initialize with my settings, didn’t know you were going to implement this, thank you!!!
Script is here Retopology Design Task - #312 by Piotr_Adamowicz)

3 Likes

Fixed resetting to defaults after using the mini panel.

Added other useful settings (Snapping).

Thanks! You are the best!!

1 Like

It resets the color. The rest is perfect.

1 Like

Video. Create mesh from curves in BSurfaces addon Blender 2.8

4 Likes

Found a bug

2 Likes

addon is trying to work with a nonexistent curve. I will correct later

3 Likes

Also adding a circle mesh , picking target circle, drawing a stroke and selecting all but 1 vertice gives this error when trying to add surface. Worked fine on version 1.62

1 Like

Corrected the color and some errors

2 Likes

Still same error with curves as before, color is good and mesh circle + stroke is good now. Here’s the file with the error
circlerror.zip (76.4 KB)
https://blenderartists.org/uploads/default/original/4X/b/8/f/b8f6a4c21d53ed52aefe7bfcbb719dcb1ad823b4.jpeg

1 Like

This error does not reproduce for me. Need a video.

1 Like