[BWC] Alone... *Completely Redone*

All I can see is a black box with a moon in the corner. If the moon was full like that it would make the scene fairly bright wouldn’t it?

Your screen must be uber dark. lol. I sent it to my bro and he had no problems. Anyway I’ll try the bloom node. Would I add it to my scene render layer? Or should I make a new render layer with the focal points. I’ll experiment.

I can barely make out the building, and my monitor is as bright as I can have it without being blinded by white. Tested on my crt in case my monitor is packing in but it’s twice as bad on the crt.

It’s way to dark, and the gun is almost as tall as the door, which it should be about half the size? If thats a gun, I can’t really tell, it’s so dark.

Its too dark. A full moon is very bright. The extreme dark with a full moon doesn’t look right.

I know its too late for BWC… BUT

The grass is too well kept for someone that never leaves. It would be more grown up around the house and that underway on the left there.

You should put some cats glowing eyes under there too.

If someone is paranoid they usually cut down trees around their house for visuals on the surrounding area.

There is no gloom in a full moon as I have ever seen… I think your lighting is ok, but I would put a small candlelight inside the house and make it compete with the moonlight a little. That will really outline your windows more.

Other than that super nice! Good idea and concept.

I hope you did well in the blender conference!

Terry