Caminandes - Short Movie

Brilliant short :smiley:

Dear sir i am from india your project is very nice, i am beginner to Blender. still i am working in blender. in my office my part is set modeling sir. pleace give me a production tips in blender.

Very cool animation, lots of professional level quality in it!

Absolutely hilarious. Great work guy’s! :smiley:

good work , continue like that!

Excellent and funny animation, I love it

man thanks that made my morning, what was the inspiration behind it?

Love it ! Great animation and cool render :slight_smile:

not only was that funny… the atmosphere and render was fantastic.

Just awesome! And sooo funny! :stuck_out_tongue: I really think it’s one of the best short movies done with Blender that I’ve ever watched.

I get a real Pixar vibe from this one. Glad to see people making the funny shorts!

So amazing to read the responses from you guys/gals! Thanks everyone!

The inspiration behind the characters and environment comes from the real pampas in Patagonia, South America. In fact, the mountain behind exists inreal life. Distances are long down here and when traveling from a place to another, you spend hours and hours with these landscapes and characters around, sometimes you even have to stop in the middle of the road to let the guanacos (llamas) cross.

We have some ideas already for a future episode, even storyboard, 2D animatic and concepts, but we’re looking in ways to find (or fund) time for it. The idea we have is a bit more ambitious as it includes a couple new characters besides Koro and Pichin.

I personally have a not-that-short movie idea going on for a while, which I hope to do one day… one day. But is not easy to find the time, and the gooseberry project is already around the corner! Time flies.

I’m so glad you liked this project. I’m on the same page with you, I want to see more!

I’m just getting into animation and am wondering how to speed up items, like the cars etc?

One of the best short movies that i have seen. thank you

I love it! Awesome graphics and the idea is really fun!

The poor llama is sooo cute! A wonderful short-movie.

venomgfx!
Well done!
A quality production that shows how Blender can truly shine.

That and you got a smile and a laugh or two out of me.
Not an easy task. :slight_smile:

Again, well done.

…and we made it into this year’s Siggraph festival.

(see around 3:03)

wow! congratz freen :slight_smile:
(Caminandes right before Blizzard cinematic… not bad)

congratulations.