Candied chestnuts stall opening

:star2:Ding ding ding ding ding! Roasted chestnuts are here! Naturally delicious and absolutely authentic!

The glistening chestnuts, roasted to perfection, shimmer under the orange lights, filling the air with the sweet aroma of this seasonal delight. Are you sure you don’t want to grab a bag? We’re even giving away mini flags!:chestnut::orange_heart:

Made with Blender

Candied chestnuts stall opening

Add two images here. Change ‘data-direction-horizontal’ to ‘data-direction-vertical’ for a vertical slider.

Clay render

Close-up1

Close-up2

Close-up3

Close-up4

Thanks for watching my work! :sparkling_heart:

45 Likes

It is magical! I like the warm side of this scene in contrast to the snow. Yes, we definitely need to warm up in this harsh winter. Just concentrate on this picture to smell the good smells that go with it. I’ll take a bag, please!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this happy little scene with hints of warm tastiness! It is very cute! Now I really want a bag of roasted chestnuts! :smiley:

1 Like

:heart:

Love it! Happy Holidays!

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :shopping: :chestnut: :chestnut: :chestnut:Here you are. Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Thank you! Merry Christmas! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:laughing: Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Happy Holidays to you too! :smiley:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you, Bart! Happy New Year!

2 Likes

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! :laughing: :partying_face:

1 Like

Again, woke up in the morning. This time with this wonderful smell,
who carried childhood memories over to me

" Ice skating with my friends on a small lake in our city and between warming up at one of the stands selling roasted chestnuts", "Roasted chestnuts at the Christmas market " and many more.

While I was still half asleep and dreaming about my memories.
My nose followed the route of this wonderful smell and was
directed to the Blenderartist forum.

Where I finally saw your beautiful rendering. Well done.
Thank you for this wonderful trip back to those unforgettable
childhood memories.

A happy nice cozy year for you and all the Blender artists.

2 Likes

Super cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The cuteness level is over 9000! :slight_smile:
Great job! really liked it!

1 Like

Your beautiful words are exactly the happy memories I want to express, thank you and Happy New Year! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thanks!

Haha! Thank you! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like