Hey there! I’m fairly new to UPBGE and have been trying to get this pixel filter to work. I’m using the latest version of UPBGE and I’ve set up my logic like so:
with the “pixelate” script being the filter from the link above. My trouble is, when I start the game, the filter has no visible effect. I then tried using the custom blue sepia filter used as an example here to see if I could get a different filter to work. To my dismay, this yielded the same result, with no visible change being made in the scene.
I can provide any additional details, thank you for your time!
EDIT: I forgot to mention I tried the same setup in Blender 2.79 (without UPBGE) and the filter worked as expected.