• md2000
  • QR16
  • Broccolium
  • Manou
  • Trentle
  • caz747
  • didierv
0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jul 19, 2023 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

Gismo_Wander: A lost buddy with no signal

Tachtian: Dimensionally Unstable

naemmastae: Gateway

PMDesigns: Welcome to Rat City

HazelQ: Alien Empire

fcharr: Impact Crater

md2000: In Orbit

QR16: Wally World

Broccolium: No Time

Open Entries

Manou: July 21, 1969

(Open entry : alien sculpted and textured in Zbrush, rest is done in Blender, textures from BlenderKit)

Trentle: New World

(Open- Grass, hdri and textures are mostly from Polyhaven, and the space texture is a star map that I think I got from a NASA website.)

caz747: Portal

(Open entry as I used mostly old assets and spent most of the time on the portal effect and lighting.)

didierv: Phone home

Non-competing Entries

Splododyne: Strange Object

KDLynch: I’m keeping an eye on all you…

OLG: Missile Launch (style test)

Helge: Extremophile

2 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 1047 with votes from 44% of the voters is… Manou!
Here’s to all the great participators…

July 21, 1969

8 Likes

@Manou, congrats on the win. Love all the detail you put into it and since I am a cigar smoker I appreciate the prop.

2 Likes

thank you !

Look! A new entry thread! Isn’t this insane?

5 Likes

I counter your Queen with Scorpions:

4 Likes

Great job! His facial expression reminds me at Mr. Smith from The Matrix. I meant the newspaper reading guy at the top of this thread.

2 Likes