• fcharr
  • str11
  • MadeWithFeet
  • RayVelcoro
  • didierv
  • FlyingBanana
  • Rikimaru10

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Sep 19, 2018 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT.

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20180921-wc

Pure Entries

beau11: Worth the View

joshwinkler3d: A Sanitary Situation

purbosky: Jaw Run

Hondo: Please stand over there if you want to shoot me

yennamsandeep51: Dangerous situations evolves into crime.

SonyaSheina: dangeroussituations

returntoblender: The OSHA Violator or Why You Put Your Forks Down Before You Go to Lunch

Ray13: No place to hide

david.speer: Last Years Model

Millani: Server Migration

fcharr: Cliffhanger

str11: Pollution Water

MadeWithFeet: Nervous ginger

Open Entries

RayVelcoro: Unlucky

(This is my entry, character comes from blendswap iirc. some corrections + post proces within PS.)

didierv: Warning - Alien Abduction Zone

FlyingBanana: Dangerous Battle Gear4

(Open entry cause heavy texture use from.
https://cc0textures.com/home#=)

Rikimaru10: A Careful Fox

Non-competing Entries

OLG: Houston, I think we have a problem!?!?!?

RobertT: ERUPTION

Arethyu: Dangerous situation

Helge: Come On In

1 Like

13 votes already and Beau didn’t receive a single one of them?! That’s not right, so you got my vote here, Beau!

1 Like

Thank you very much! My vote went to purbosky :smiley:

1 Like

Great entries again everyone.
My vote went to Millani. There is quite some cartoony dynamic in the rendering and I like the not so subtle message to the forum team. ^^ … I think this should be featured no matter what.
The only thing that could improve is to make the glass of the car clear. It can still be tinted to hide the empty interior, but I am missing some depth there. - Anyway, the way the car is loosing all the content of the suitcase is hilarious.

2 Likes

@Millani is definitely the winner, hilarious. I had one going but it was too mean spirited.

3 Likes

Thanks @DM9 and @Photox! I wasn’t expecting any votes actually :smiley:

Indeed. I tried to make the glass reflective, but without anything to reflect, it looks quite bland. The silly thing is, I did model the interior, but not the driver :frowning:
But how would I hide the interior with a clear glass? Using strong reflections?

Home invasion

1 Like

Nice entries everyone ! Tried to vote for Arethyu but it’s in non compete.

Second edit: Voted for joshwinkler3d, cause the scene is well built and easy to relate to!

1 Like

I wish there was a better way to vote. Like you select your top 3 favorites giving 1, 2, or 3 points.

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 795 with 34.9% of the votes is… str11!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Pollution Water

4 Likes

@str11 congrats on the win. Almost looks like the lake down the road from me.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your votes!
Honestly I do not expect, that I get so many votes.Thank you once again!

1 Like

Reflections would do the trick or a slight color tint to make the glass not completely transparent.
I did a quick setup which looks even decent without a reflection environment I believe. the driver is just a matter of putting something together for silhouette. - Or you could have used your motivated robot driver for the task? ^^ :wink:

car glass test.blend (1.1 MB)

2 Likes

Congratulations @str11 - you always put up quality work.

Thanks @MadeWithFeet and everyone else who voted (and for the likes in the entry thread) :slight_smile:

2 Likes