• Green3d
  • returntoblender
  • FortuneB
  • Millani
  • Zachman
  • SystemAgnostic
  • Nitram_2000

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Dec 5, 2018 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

Pure Entries

texasfunk101: The Crossing

FlyingBanana: I :heart: Cheesecake

DM9: Dude…Trouble!

3dnotguru: Geek’s dessert

MadeWithFeet: Drooling

purbosky: From a Dessert to a Date

Midnightcpu: marble delight

Gourav_K7: Chocolate-yum!

fcharr: Cake Castle

GIPeN: Brownie Ice cream

GrimZA: Chocolate Mousse

PyBlend: Death by Chocolate

Green3d: Automatic Served Cold

returntoblender: Mirage

FortuneB: Deserted Dessert on a Desert

Millani: Little Kiss

Zachman: Banana Pudding

Open Entries

SystemAgnostic: Cupcake

(I mostly copied a youtube tutorial, so this shouldn’t be considered pure.)

Nitram_2000: Silver Platter

(Not pure since the main desserts themselves came from a youtube tutorial. I did play a lot with the materials mind you. Still, I’ll put in that disclaimer here. Also, the BG is a photo composite colour graded and defocused in Blender.)

Non-competing Entries

OLG: Digestif - My Favorite Dessert

joshwinkler3d: Baked Salted Caramel Custard

Helge: The Heist

marcoizzo: Dessert

RobertT: GLIESE 581 COMPOTE

(FlyingBanana) #2

Awesome jobs everyone. I am going to have to eat my dinner before I pick my desserts. I mean you can’t have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat.

(icyou520) #3

My vote went to you. I hope you win!

Everyone else great job.

(FlyingBanana) #4

Wow! Thank you. Wasn’t expecting a vote so soon with these great entries.

(RayVelcoro) #5

You pretty much nailed it with ur entry, FlyingBanana!

(Midnightcpu) #6

God work everyone.:smiley:
Looking forward to the next WC challenge.
:yum::smirk::drooling_face::scream:

(Midnightcpu) #7

Good work everyone

(Member) #8

Good luck @everyone

(Green3d) #9

Amazing stuff everyone.

(FlyingBanana) #10

Looks like the healthier banana pudding jumps into the lead. LOL less exercise if you have banana pudding. :slight_smile:

(Francisco Charrua) #11

the frying banana vs @FlyingBanana :wink:

(purbosky) #12

@Zachman’s entry has banana in it, @FlyingBanana has banana on the username, so either way banana is the winner (unless the result changes).

Long live banana! :banana:

(Helge) #13

(FlyingBanana) #14

Had Harry Chapin 30,000 pounds of bananas going through my head too.

(icyou520) #15

Hello Everyone,

I have been talking to @Millani about the critiquing of everyone’s weekly challenge. I don’t know about you but I really liked to hear feedback on what I could have done better, or being so focused on the details I forget something very obvious.

I think this helps us grow as an artist and see our art from a different perspective.

This is a time consuming thing to do and its also very hard to say something original every single week with 30 entries about the same theme.

So to keep this going and not put the entire load on Milllani I would like to pick up where he left off. So if this is ok with the community I would like to critique your work every week.

A couple caveats though:

1. I will not be able to do this every week, sometimes I get too busy and I just won’t have time.
  2. Millani is amazing that he enters every week AND still does the critiques. I will not be able to enter every week, again due to time constraints.
  3. I am a joker, and I have thick skin, sometimes my very funny jokes in person don’t translate well to the internet. So while it is not my intention to upset anyone, it may happen from time to time. I may come across harsh or overly picky but it is nothing personal, its just to make us all better (plus like Millani said, its hard to always have great feedback for everyone all the time).
  4. I will not give the critiques until VOTING has closed, just to make sure voting doesn’t get skewed.

So what makes me qualified to critique YOUR work? uhhh… nothing I just enjoy art and giving my opinion. So take it all with a grain of salt.

Cheers

(FlyingBanana) #16

45 minutes * starts feeding my horse some nitro carrots* :stuck_out_tongue:

This has been a fun challenge this week. Congrats @Zachman I am pretty sure you got this one. Awesome rendering!

(Helge) #17

Sounds great! I’m really looking forward to whatever you come up with.

It definitely is a lot of work. And especially Weekend Challenge reviews can be tricky. :slight_smile:
We’ve been talking about his a little some time ago.

(Helge) #18

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 806 with votes from 48.9% of the voters is… Zachman!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Banana Pudding

(FlyingBanana) #19

@Zachman congrats again, guess the nitro carrots didn’t help. Hehehe

(Helge) #20

Maybe we should start looking into the development of nitro bananas… :wink:
Ok, ok, … enough with the banana jokes.