Challenge #851 (11/10/19) Entries CLOSED

It looks like your treehouse is only sitting there, unattached to the tree, ready for a breeze to blow it out of its position and onto the ground below.

Very cool. Reminds me of the Wookie village in Kotor

Wow! Some entries just look amazing. Quality is jawdropping given short creation time :slight_smile:

Storybook Tree House. Pure. Fantasy. Blender 2.81

5 Likes

It won’t go anywhere :slight_smile:

treehausebolt

3 Likes

Really great idea and execution! makes me remember Tolkein. That could be the house of Radagast, the Brown.

1 Like

Awakening in… Nature?
Pure - Eevee

I am not an expert in trees and vegetation, so here is my entry :wink:

8 Likes

Living in a Tree

Pure entry. Everything made in Blender, only procedural textures.

After seeing everyone’s entries this week, I want to live in/on a tree. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

TreeHouse

Reasonably pure entry (everything done in Blender 2.81 beta after the challenge announcement, but some postwork in GIMP). Cyles render (128 samples with AI denoising), 8x5 aspect ratio, composition is Rule of Thirds. Thing I did for this that I’ve never done before: low-poly style tree and ground.

20191014_Treehouse_010.blend (952.7 KB)

1 Like

WOW!! What a great imagination you have!

1 Like

Thanks. the image was based off some ewok village" concept art, so you’re right on target.

Impressive!!!, is that a voronoi on the bark? it has a really stylistic result. Do you mind sharing the node setup?

1 Like

Very atmospheric entry, with the lack of branches and leaves I actually thought you were taking the theme along the lines of environmental awareness

Thanks! The node setup is pretty simple, and I hope that my sculpting of the bark also improved the look of the material.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch, yes indeed the sculpting gives it good form. Neat yet abstract node connectors BTW.