• jutu74
  • Komojo
  • rradarr
  • Epagneul
  • Millani
  • Dooflunky
  • SHADOWSTORM

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Feb 12, 2020 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20200215-wc

Pure Entries

Nitram_2000: Wrinkle, Wrinkle, Little Star

RayVelcoro: Perhaps a ghost this weekend…

unyxium: Pāhoehoe Lava Flow

3dnotguru: wrinkles

fcharr: Lazy Morning

Justin712: Gul’dan

clickdraw: Mr.Wrinklez

JoeGuy: Hehe

Phil_n: Weekend Plans Run Into a Slight Wrinkle

jutu74: aerfevr

Komojo: Elephants Are Not Finished

rradarr: Overpowered

Epagneul: Cameo man

Millani: The Winkle

Dooflunky: Old…

Open Entries

SHADOWSTORM: A wrinkle on (space) time

(reused a old human basemesh I had. everything else was done by me.)

Non-competing Entries

Helge: The Wrinkling

Photox: Wrinkles

OLG: Wisdom

david.speer: Wrinkles - The Pitt Bull Sharpei - Hah!

Well here you go guys I haven’t done much testing on this been busy trying to make other things, but it should explain its self, said I would release this it works in Eevee and cycles. :grin:

Don’t remember if this is the last one I made or not. :thinking:

blend interactive skin shader v.2.zip (1.4 MB)

1 Like

Wow, this week I really struck a chord on Facebook :slight_smile: Reached 2000 people, had 120 engagements. Last week was bit of a low for me, 730 and 43.

I don’t get alot of responses on Facebook it’s mostly my family on there. :sweat_smile:

Been thinking of opening a new Facebook strictly for the work I do I CGI work don’t know how that will work out though. :thinking:

I posted a design for a motor for space travel that I made, it came to me in a dream and it seamed completely plausible to work, I did alot or research on how it should work and how it worked in my dream. :grin:

1 Like

I created a page on my own FB account. Almost cost me a few hundred dollars once. I ‘promoted’ it, and didn’t notice it was on a campaign. I stopped it and wrote them an email complaining. Got myself a refund. Got 270 free likes on the page :slight_smile:

I started promoting my work last month, but I had to temporarily shut it down, because I didn’t have the money to keep it going, but when I get back into work again I’m opening it back up again. :grin:

1 Like

Have you tried free websites, like twitter and imgur?

Nope, never thought about it. :thinking::sweat_smile:

It was costing me 60c for 4 months and I had 80 items there, I paid the 60c and closed it. Lol
I’m broke until I start working again. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Imgur
https://www.deviantart.com/fcharr
https://twitter.com/FCharr

all free :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was 2 items I put on thingiverse with a
Creative commons.

Air layer soil pot and egglett under mount.

Neither one was made until I made them lol I was thinking of selling them.

I looked for the egglett undermount and there were none on the net and I was like. :scream_cat::exploding_head: I created the first egglett undermount and the first air layer soil pot. Lol

1 Like

good news everyone: I have finally finished my webGL sprite sample, fully functional with translation and rotation. Even animation!

http://scripts.franciscocharrua.com/javascript-php/webgl-sprites/sprites.php

3 Likes

@Photox and @Helge, both your entries make me feel equally uncomfortable

1 Like

My votes goes to unyxium & Millani, great entries guys!

1 Like

Feel like I’m vicariously winning this week. All my 3 choices are on top :smiley:

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 868 with votes from 46.8% of the voters is… unyxium!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Pāhoehoe Lava Flow

3 Likes

@unyxium, congrats on the win! Hot looking entry. :smiley:

Thanks!

To be honest, I didn’t expect to win this one, but I would say it is a nice surprise that I did end up with the winning entry. It’s also the first time for me.

3 Likes

Congrats! @unyxium pretty hot (was going to say cool) render. And congrats on your first win!

2 Likes

Congrats unyxium! I Love the new theme!

1 Like

I am sure many more wins to come. :wink:

1 Like