Challenge #923 "Shop" (26/02/21) Entries CLOSED

Actually, I don’t choose the themes. The winner of the previous challenge takes care of that.
So, all you need to do is to win this round and you can make ‘trains’ the next weekend’s theme. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trains are the best tho

2 Likes

Guys, make it trains.

2 Likes

You have to win to make it trains.

3 Likes

I like trains to

2 Likes

Temptations at the Checkout

Open entry, Cycles render, 64 samples & compositor denoising in 2.92.0. Composition is Rule of Thirds, 8x5 aspect ratio, 85mm focal length with DoF, roughly square hue palette. Environment is interior.exr (one of Blender’s included studiolights), other than that all textures are procedural. Thing I did for this that I’ve never done in Blender before: filled a cylinder with Suzannes.

Open because I used historic models that (unlike Suzanne and the Newell Teapot) don’t come with Blender, the Sutherland Team’s VW Bug and the Stanford Bunny. The rest of the modeling (feet & wind-up knobs for the teapots, trim for the VW Bugs, the display bases, etc) I did inside of the WC period.

I wanted more detail (printing on the display bases, fingerprints on some of the surfaces) but I don’t think I’ll have time, so I’m posting this now.

7 Likes

"It’s a shopper, baby!"

non competing (pure), Cycles (64 samples + denoising), Blender 2.92.0

10 Likes

Trains… yes. more trains

2 Likes

more trains!

2 Likes

Title: Magic Shop in Dungeon
Entry: Open

More details in my finished projects:

3 Likes

MagicMouse Shop

Pure, cycles, 2048 samples, ~15min. rendertime
All made in blender, the texture for the book is painted in gimp, used a downloaded font for the big shop sign. Spent more time as planned, around 12 hours, but i guess it is one of my better results.

added a character

4 Likes

Trainsssssssssssss!

2 Likes

Trains cult? anyone?

2 Likes

Thank you for supporting the train movement!

2 Likes

It is my sovereign duty to support the train movement. after all. We are all… a train. Thus sparks the beginning of the train.

1 Like

Here is the train cult discussion post.

2 Likes

Thanks for moving the trains.

2 Likes

Guess there is one in the crowd no matter what. SMH

Soup Stand (Pure)(Cycles)

It´s a robot that makes soup because it´s cold outside.

4 Likes

Tailor Shop

This is a pure entry. I had a good weekend, made this in Blender 2.92. I used cycles to render the image. Cycles rendering is taking so much time, so i rendered this image with 50% of the resolution.

5 Likes