• Karmon
  • CUBEiey
  • fcharr
  • Eugenio_Delga
  • wesley_vanroose
  • AgentTuron
  • HazelQ

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Aug 4, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

GreenRuke: :sunflower: :tulip: :seedling: Nature :rose: :wilted_flower: :ear_of_rice:

rigoletto: Sunshine on my belly

joyful: Polygon Forest

iderdown: Alien Plant

Open Entries

Karmon: Lost island

(OPEN , picture of sky was taken by my beloved wife, also little composition made in gimp.)

CUBEiey: Nature in the midnight

(I modeled the tree, the rocky mountainous area, the sphere (moon) and the clouds in Blender.
I made the tree and the rocky mountainous area by Mtree and ANT landscape addons
rendered in eevee
Sky light color, stars, moon texture and image processing by Krita.)

fcharr: BC

(I created a prequel to City of the Future :: Circular Fields. Took the scene and deleted all the structures. Added the trees from Fantastic Greenhouse Challenge :: Glass Cathedral and copied the model from Jane Doe :: Wide Awake: I gave her some shorts, and placed very far from the camera, so no worries. Finally to fill in the empty space close to the camera I added the rabbit from Magical :: The Pullable Rabbit.)

Eugenio_Delga: (Not so) Still life.

(I have modeled the worm, the basket, and the cloth, fruits comes from external assets.)

wesley_vanroose: Ladybug in the rain

AgentTuron: NATURE1

(Open (in theory it can be pure, only used Blender, and once GIMP for alpha cutting, but I submitted a version of this scene on a Discord server before. I reworked the foliage, added or removed trees, changed the lights, tweaked almost all textures over again, etc… but due to this, it is considered “open”).)

HazelQ: Natural Disaster

(Mostly pure but the trees are botaniq - so open I guess?)

Non-competing Entries

Roken: untitled

Helge: Second Nature

david.speer: Tree in a Dry Land

3dmad: Garden

Millani: Peony

3 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 945 with votes from 43.8% of the voters is… wesley_vanroose!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Ladybug in the rain

3 Likes

volumetric version, one of my facebook friends told me he preferred the original

1 Like

Look what I have found on the attic: