• Akikun
  • Trentle
  • md2000
  • G.wise
  • Andreal
  • Upupa_epops
  • mali_zweipunktnull

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jan 19, 2022 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

lveyr3d: The lost sundial

Gismo_Wander: not that again!!!

SterlingRoth: Gametime

Moreau3D: Snoozbot

KoRi: Zonnewijzer

HuggiesXXL: Museo Nacional de Antropología

3dnotguru: surreal time dilation

fcharr: Shadow on the Ground

rigoletto: The Watchmaker

KalebC: Combined

texasfunk101: Hallway of Time

TripleTree: Broken Hourglass

zeroskilz: The Sun

parclite: Time Machine

Linkridge: 3:11 AM: Do you know where your banker is?

VoidGoat: The Time Void

Akikun: Come on guys, time is ticking !

Trentle: Immemorial

Open Entries

md2000: Passtime

(I just did the chess pieces in the last week, so not sure if that qualifies as “pure”.)

G.wise: Running out of time

(The image is pure accept for the 2 characters the rest is ale my work.)

Andreal: Time devices

(Most of models were made from scratch (except melted wrist watch - it is my first ever model made in Blender).
I supposed it should be open entry.
Sand and cliff texture is from 3dtextures.me. the rest are procedural based or made from photos. Cliffs generated with help of Landscape addon.)

Upupa_epops: Water timer

(Open entry (I think?), most materials (excluding grass and water) are modified blendkit materials, but the rest of assets didn’t exist this Friday.)

mali_zweipunktnull: Vintage kitchen wall clocks from the 1950s and 1960s

(All clocks, the room and the materials as well as the light setting were built for the challenge. But the curtain and the plant are from BlenderKit - that’s why I declare it open.)

Non-competing Entries

OLG: Timepiece

Helge: Time’s Up

david.speer: The Weight of Time

1 Like

23, is that a participants record?

Let the difficult choices begin!

This was actually one of the easier voting weeks. At least that’s what I thought until I realized we only get 3 votes, not 4.

2 Likes

It is a record for 2022. :wink:
The last time we had this many entries was #938 “Shades” (in June 2021).

2 Likes

A question about file sizes. The info say “max. 250kb” but taken together from the last few challenges most files are larger than 250kb. Some even several MB in size and with very large resolutions.

Is this a past rule and no longer a current rule?

This is in no way meant as an unfair howl :grinning: :heavy_heart_exclamation:, just out of curiosity and for info.

Just ignore the file size. That rule is so outdated, everybody ignores it anyways. :slight_smile:
I was going to update that (along with a few other antique rules), I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

OK :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

A long time ago people used to upload large 2MB or greater PNG images instead of converting them to smaller JPG files. It was kinda a problem because it would take forever to download the forum pages and probably ate up a bunch of bandwidth.

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 969 with votes from 47.6% of the voters is… Moreau3D!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Snoozbot

7 Likes

Good work Moreau3D :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations Moreau3D! :ok_hand:

I have already voted for your Mars Planet / Mars Habitat. I like your visual style :slight_smile:

1 Like

Watch out! The humidity level is rising quickly:

4 Likes