Cloud Strife Model

I posted some time ago a textured model of that character, but was still in alpha stage, this is the final version, I’m finishing up with new textures and texturing materials.

highres

HiRes: http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9108/test2final.jpg

wire

I love it. Really great amount of Detail. Can’t wait to see it fully textured :slight_smile:

I got to admit that I did not expect much when entering this thread but I was wrong, man this is awesome :slight_smile:

Excellent! I actually think you did better than the model from FFAC – your face is more realistic and arms are more natural.

Very nice modeling :slight_smile: I like the multiple views, it is going to be great once textured

i have a friend who is a bit of a FF fan boy and when i showed him this he said it was amazing or something an was able to tell me the exact FF game it came from…this should have more replies :smiley: so BUMP!!

The moment the hair is textured, I want to know how it’s done.

very nice! I’d like to see some wires and a couple of close ups?

Well, i finish texturing the model in the last weekend, so…
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/4571/sidecrew.jpg

HighRes

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/301/cloudhighres.jpg

The hair was really a pain couse I had to model all the “plane strand” and place in right position, and create an nice alpha for it.
The trick is, after you’ve done texturing you use the texture of hair color as the alpha and stencil, instead of using a stencil map, then you turn the material node and place the alpha input of the hair material in the material output node. The hair color must have alpha value with the parts you want show and not.

I’m finishing the Buster Sword yet.
And the wires comes later on =)

WOAH! nice

I find the colors of the clothing on the characters awesome. Did you do the bump on the shoulderpad with a cloud texture and is the color just a normal difuse with specular.

Congrats. Looking amazing.

Is just normal defuse, bump with procedurals and material node for specularity using Blinn and Phong.

Amazing!!! that’s really good, nice job

This is an amazing model! Excellent modeling, sculpting and texturing.

I would love to see wireframes of the finished character and (please) consider sharing him via Blendswap.

The texturing is beautiful, very good job! I love the hair, thank you for the tip on how you did it :slight_smile:

Thanks for everyone!

Another detail that I did not mention about hair is that if you leave the defuse value at 0 and rgb 000 you have a better result. Using only the texture value for defuse with color and alpha.

I thinking share only the model itself, not the textures because i don’t know if i can.

It would be great if you decide to share the model!

You can share the textures if they are of your making. You can embed the textures within the blend file, or save them in the archive.

Thank you!

btw: not many posts around. Are you new to 3D or only to Blender?

Bruno awesome job, 5 stars from me *****

Great job, I really liked it!

The final size of the blend file with the textures is about 600mb, i use most png files with 16bit, is not make a huge diference but is more flexible to edit if is necessary, the textures i create myself, using differents imagens on the internet. yeah, maybe i will share the textures too.

Yep. a dont have many posts because i just decide to participate more the foruns now, i’m just student, and started on blender and 3d work in december of 2009

If my connection allow me, i’m gonna upload the files on next week with the sword.

Thanks everyone.

Valeu a todos!