Comic work issue#2

Very impressive, congcong009. I hope to see more of your work in the future. I am also doing a graphic novel using Blender. Hopefully, I can learn some concepts from all of you. Thank you for sharing. Cheers!

Amazing work, congratulations. :slight_smile:

Your edit mode screengrabs make my computer GASP.
Looking forward to #3.

Superb work, I love this hybrid technique where you model in 3D and then colorize in 2D.

These are marvelous! I must say you are a truly versatile artist, you feel very comfortable in so many 3d techniques! Congratulations, buddy!

Stunning Work!

How do you get that look from Cycles?

It looks awsome, the only thing is: Are the Xbox controllers that smal?

Really amazing workā€¦ how you can make that render look like that ? could you post some sample of shader in the bedroom scene and what kind of render setting you useā€¦ ?
Thanks ā€¦ Great Works

ZOMFG TEH REI
Itā€™s too great!

congcong, super well done images!
Bytheway, how well is blender accepted in the chinese industry?
Is there a big community also?
Best regardsā€¦

Please give me the node setup :smiley:

Wonderful work!

thank you for all the comments, we happy you like our works. :slight_smile:

About the Node Setup, we may need to keep these as our own commercial tech but most of them are basic shading setup FYI. So never guess of there face any magic in Blender, we are also using the same as yours. :stuck_out_tongue:

And Iā€™m not working out this alone but a team. We also looking for any opportunity out of China if we can get profit to publish our works. Hope you could share any recommendation too.

Our Email for Cooperation: congcong009(a)gmail(at)com

Cheers! :slight_smile:
Ethan Luo

People never care which software you are using in industry. And due to pirate software people can get Maya Max or other expensive software very easily here. So Blender didnā€™t take too much advantage in industry. But coin has two sides, more people are becoming to know Blender and would love to learn to use it. The time of Blender could say just start and need some time for the the grow up. :slight_smile:

Thanks man, congrat on your Christmas Bauble tutorial post in BN! It looks brilliance! :slight_smile:

Verrrrry cool

i love it really nice

Those renders really rock ! Carry on with this beauty :slight_smile:

Great work! Can you post a render direct from blender compared with the overpaint work?

Just incredible! Looks like Blender has reached a point of maturity that rivals Maya or anything else out there. Canā€™t wait to see what 2013 brings! Keep up the great work!