Composer looking for videos for orchestral music

Hi. I’m a composer and I have recently produced a suite of three orchestral pieces for which I would love to have some quality videos made. Or if anyone has some existing work that might suit these pieces. They are each around 4 mins in length. The suite as a whole is entitled "The Islands Suite’ and is quite evocative of that theme, although I would be very open to considering other ideas or concepts for the visuals.

I’m wondering if anyone here might be interested in a project like this? I can give more details or links to the music if there is. I am also happy to pay, within a certain budget because I am just an independent musician trying to make my way! Or if this is not the right place for this enquiry, maybe someone could direct me to where would be more appropriate. Thanks.

Would love to hear what you got first, if it’s not too much to ask :wink:

BTW
I think the topic is more suited for Job category > Paid / Volunteer Work…

Hi and thanks for your reply. I’m new to this place so wasn’t aware of that section. Of course if a mod or anyone wants to move the thread there that’s fine. :grinning:

Here’s a link to the material. Just wanted to see if there was any interest in principle first.

Bandcamp page