Cycles render crashed when useing openCL with both radeon vega56 and radeon RX580

Hello!
If you can understand the cause of this problem, please let me know.

Cycles render crashed when useing openCL with both radeon vega56 and radeon RX580.
Both crashed viewport render when “updating shaders” and F12 render.
So, I tried running one GPU each. As a result, start rendering.

Forgive me if it is not a question to ask here.

System Information
Operating system: Windows-7 64 Bits
Graphics card: AMD Radeon vega56 8GB and Radeon RX580 GB
CPU:Intel core i7-4770 3.40GHz
Memory:16GB
Broken version:Blender v2.82a Latest stable version

Without a scene or an example scene where the crash occurs, it’s not much help we can provide to you here… Too much unknowns from your case. (A polaris GPU and a Vega GPU on the same system is not a common setup, tho…it can be a Blender bug, a system bug, or an unsupported use case from the drivers… )

Do you have the lastest AMD Adrenalin drivers installed?? (Adrenalin 2020?) If not, i recommend you to install them (uninstall previous AMD drivers first!!) and try again.

If you can reproduce the crashes with a simple scene, you can post here. Or even better, open a bug report from inside Blender in the menus (“HELP -> REPORT A BUG”). This will send you through your web browser to the Blender’s bug tracker.

You will need to make an account (quite simple, and no spamming whatsoever!), and you can report the problem to the developers.

Thanks for telling me, it was a clue.

Previously, I used gtx760 (Kepler) and gtx750ti (Maxwell) simultaneously for rendering. I thought it was the same as this ^^;

The default configuration files (and Suzanne) also crashed. Upload files and reference images.

test.blend (1.7 MB)

I’ll send it as a bug report, as you told me. Thank you very much.

Personally, this problem has been solved.
But I do leave the results for those who have similar problems.

developer.blender.org/T75023
「Cycles render crashed when useing openCL with both radeon vega56 and radeon RX580.」

New drivers and UEFI BIOS works good with Windows 8 or Windows 10. I met same problem on Windows 7 64-bit with RX570 card.

Upgrade Windows version and use new drivers.

I have already resolved it as reported at developer.blender.org/T75023.
Thank you.