Dark Female Assassin

I have no issue with the eye glow, looks fine. It matches with the background light and glow.

But overall, one of the best/sexiest renders/models ive seen in a while.

Good work. I wish id made it, it would make a very nice desktop background.

3dmedieval - rather learn to draw/modelling. and do better in your taste/style… instead of writing such stupid things…and don’t write in the “name of other people” --seggfej…I don’ t like the baseless suppositions and watch your “AWESOME” images if you don’ like my style…

AD-Edge - You are my man !! THX A LOT !! God’s sent you !! Don’t you wanna buy it ?

3d medieval - rather learn to draw and modelling in stead of writing stupid suppositions…

These are great. I think its an insult to ask someone if they used a program other than what they claimed… although I did want to see the wire proof. :stuck_out_tongue:

Where have you been MZooly? 17 posts and putting out some helluva renders.

NeOmega - watch the following topic if you want to see the wire proof : MZooly Character Wire Proof - You are also my man… :-))

I agree. But his post was just an image. He didn’t claim to have made it in any software. He had a low post count so I didn’t know if he was a new user posting art created in another program in the Finished Section. I’m sure other people have posted stuff in the the finished section of art created with other software. I didn’t mean any disrespect by asking so I apologize.

This is really good!

I, too, like the eye glow. It gives her that extra ferocity. With that cross necklace it makes it seem like she’s some sort of assassin of vampires. When hunting vampires, why not have eye glow?

Lol, it would be perfect for an animation or something. And yes, i do want to buy it, but id rather make something like that myself, so im entitled to bragging rights. :yes:

Are you planning on using her in an animation or something? Perhaps, if ur looking to make some money, u could put her up on turbosquid. Something ive considered a few times.

Excellent picture!!! Five stars from me!!!

MZooly don not bother with hereabove issue :slight_smile:

I DONT GET IT.
Somebody posts a great 5stars image(congrats mzooly) and people who themselves probably couldn’t model a human start talking b…t about poser.

Back to constructive comments about the image:

I guess the eyes are a little bit strange, maybe too much apart, while the pupils seem to be not quite in centers, also the light could be weaker, but could have bigger halo/aura.(hard to explain). The sss shader is too strong on fingers.
Otherwise - perfect!

This looks great. 5 stars. A real gallery image. The one thing that I could find wrong is the dog collar around her neck. It bends in a strange manner.

Very great image, I love the attention to detail and the overall style of the piece.

There are a couple problems, though. There aren’t any shadows cast by her hair, which makes it seem like an afterthought. I love the glow on the eyes, but I think it could be toned down a notch, it’s a bit bright.

And in my opinion, the lightsaber thing could be replaced with a real knife or sword, it’d make it feel more convincing.

As someone who is just dropping in on this thread, I have to say that the only person with a bad attitude about this discussion is the original poster. All others who offended have been very apologetic, but MZooly continues to be vitriolic. It’s a good picture, sure, but if someone thinks that maybe you used another program (I mean, you DID post it with no explanation), just tell them that you didn’t and let that be that. People that get all defensive are less credible.

Lovely work, dude, you’ve got serious skills!

good words, pneumaPilot! I tried to get those words to my mouth but didn’t succeed.

Hi! Even before I saw your name I recognized you immediately by your stile :slight_smile:
Guys, MZooly has a bunch of works published in the Blenderart magazine and in the Blender Gallery.
Let me say that I consider this your best work ever :wink:

Hi there!!

I like this work very much!
How did you do the hair ? Can you provide a tutorial about this ? I’m modeling a female and the hair that I have made is too artificial. I want to improve it.

[]'s,

Still

I merged the “Wire Proof” thread, as it did not require a new thread.

BgDM

Wow. That heated up real nice :smiley:

Cool pic, those clothes are really cool. Just curious, did you model this in maya? only kidding :smiley:

Now for my real just curious, did you model her feet and stuff? Is she rigged?

Again, awesome stuff.