Dark Female Assassin

Can’t see the picture ):

Hereit is! Atleast I think. Someone (who actually saw it :P) please correct me if I’m wrong.

If it is; very nice indeed!

That’s it. I think that once I learn how to make stuff glow, there’ll be glowing stuff all over my pictures…

I don’t even know what you are saying…

I asked you a question that’s all. Leave it alone. You sound really insecure by being so defensive.

I think it looks great! Too bad the image was ‘removed’ (?) from the first post :frowning:

3dmedieval, you’ve got bad karma around you. Everyone knows that Poser models have big boobs.

Render things out in separate layers, and then with your ‘glow’ part, stick it through the node tree and blur it out BIG time, then add a mix node and set it to lighten or screen, and hook up the blurred pass and the original pass.

Have fun!

Very nice character. Would look even better with a little smirk on her face, or something that makes her more expressive.

But did you render the body and clothes in separated part?
Because the skin borders seems to be aliased (visible against the background, especially the fingers on the left) whereas the t-shirt/jeans borders are correctly anti-aliased, as if you changed the sky/premul/key settings between the two.

(Thanks Shump for giving the link. But, hmm, it wasn’t a server error after all, it seems (s)he really removed the images. I wonder why I bothered making comments on someone that gets pissy so easily.)

sadly he bid goodbye to all:no:

Theres no image :frowning:

Fasza! Tényleg jó!

Apparently Mzooly was, despite he is talented, rather humourless and took offences from where there were none.

That would be my reading of the thread as well. Perhaps his departure was for the best – I can only imagine how he might’ve reacted had someone actually said something offensive.

I was considering legitimate critique… but thought better of it… oh well… sometimes skill isn’t everything : (

I’m not sure he was looking for critique. He seemed to be more concerned with showing off then with improving himself. I think that is why he got so offend with the Poser comment because to him if it was made in Poser it would have required less skill and not been as impressive.

Not ment as an insult but linuxpimp21 if you question somebodies credibility by suggesting (and that is how I understood your first comment) that he did the image with a software, which has a bad reputation among professional CG Artists (not that this really means anything), you are doing the worst thing you can do to an artists, you are sort of accusing him of stealing. I know that is not what you ment I’m just stating it here to make clear how it sounded to me.
I mean if somebody posts an image to a blender forum, even if he doesn’t explain it, you at least should assume that it was made with blender and state your respons accordingly.
Now to his (I assume he is male) reaction after you apologized that is a totally different story but maybe he missunderstood certain things as he might not be a native speaker. Just a few suggestion for the futur and not ment as an offense.

Too bad that he might not be coming back as I think he has great talent and I like the image very much.

This is a very friendly community so if you read this Mzool try to post another image and don’t be offended so easily as posts in forums tend to be read differently then they were ment and linuxpimp21 did apologize.

fix the image link please , so it shows up .

Shump made a link to it in post #42.

As a CG professional I actually want to know what’s wrong with Poser. Here on the web it’s well and good to boast about skill… but in the production environment, project managers want results fast. That sometimes means poser or some packaged model (military vehicles, guns, etc).
Anyone have a problem with or question about that?
The end result is what matters… I don’t care if it was done in Crayola… if it’s better than mine then I can’t say anything . Compete or get out of the pool.

i don’t know what to say , very nice work , quiting is for losers , go back and show them you are not a liar !!!
i assume that’s you are not a liar , why would you quit ?

Ehhh… Poser… Whats wrong with it? A lot.

You just take a whole bunch of premade models and make a picture pretty much.
I dont see it as art, more like just taking a bunch of other peoples work and putting to together into something else.
You wouldn’t see many pros using it, mainly because the pros have time and money to learn how to do things themselves properly.

The end result does matter however, but its pretty much worthless if its not your own original work. (in my opinion that is)

Plus if all the pros used it, wed be seeing the same models used in different movies etc, and thats just bad…