Datsun Fairlady 2000 Widebody

Hi all,

After my previous post, I had decided to delve into something even more challenging for me.
As I seem to grasp the software quite easily I figured I needed something that really makes me look into details and push what I’m capable of doing with the software.

The result:

Obviously the mountains in the background are extremely low poly, and the palm trees are repeated.
Also I noticed I made a little mistake at the door and the tire…
Sadly my computer is not really up to the task any further than this, and every thing I change takes me an hour or so and rendering needs to be done through a render farm.

-edit
All objects are modeled by me apart from the mountains and the palm trees. The trees are just an immage with an array and the mountains were created with the landscape add-on.

-edit 2:
This is the render without post-processing in LR.

Viewport:

Even though I currently consider this finished, any tips are still welcome!

Let me know what you think! :smiley:

4 Likes

Awesome!!!The render feels nice!

1 Like

Thanks!
I did do some post-processing in Lightroom.:slight_smile:

1 Like

IDK if you have even been on here in awhile but I want to build a fairlady 2000 but do it so custom it will make people cry in happiness, full interior and full jdm power were talking 100,000 dollars into this car I would love for you to join me in this your the only one that iv’e seen do anything diffrent with this car.