📦 Did your BCON20 Comfort Box arrive? Post pictures here!

Mine arrived in Lancashire, England today!

Looking forward to #bcon20

6 Likes

Mine arrived in Seattle!

5 Likes

An image of barely contained excitement here near Atlanta!

7 Likes

Got mine in Seattle, USA Today :grinning:

4 Likes

My box arrived in Drensteinfurt, Germany! :+1:
“Let the games begin!”

4 Likes

Here is it (Tuscany, Italy). My house is a mess and I was ready to leave home to go to work, but I couldn’t wait to take the pic! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Berlin:
Mailman vs Box → will it blend…? :woozy_face:
…hopefully no easter eggs got crushed :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

More like ‘will it bend’? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Mine arrived a couple of days ago. So I am a little bit late for the party. But who cares!

I almost can’t wait to open it. Really looking forward.

4 Likes

arrived a few days ago in Berlin:

5 Likes

Ok, so I gotta ask, what is a blendercon2020 comfort box?? and how do you get one next year?

TIM

It was available in the Blender store. I guess whether they have one in future depends on whether the Blender Conference returns to post-Covid normality in 2021 or not

1 Like

Arrived in Paris (France)

6 Likes

Just got mine today! (USA)

6 Likes

Got mine a couple days ago (in Germany), but only now found this thread — which also provided a convenient reason for me to finally set up an account here :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

A bit the worse for wear, but arrived! Surprised to get it so soon on the US West coast. Going to be a hard two weeks of waiting!

3 Likes

Just got ours today :smiley: :smiley: (that is Theory Studio’s baby manager, Seren :stuck_out_tongue: )

6 Likes

Mine arrived today in northern Chicagoland. One corner was rather crunched, but overall it seems in pretty good shape. Looking forward to the 30th!

Gonna resist peeking, but, you know, stroopwafles…

1 Like

Arrived this week in Stuttgart, Germany! :monkey_face:

6 Likes

How possible you can resist opening it !
:open_mouth:

2 Likes