📦 Did your BCON20 Comfort Box arrive? Post pictures here!

Hi there all,
My package arrived last wednesday in Gorinchem (NL)

5 Likes

Hi there, mine just arrived in Prague :heart_eyes:

Just carrying the Comfort box from the post office, I’ve already felt pretty nostalgic and I’m looking forward to those warm feelings which will float to the surface when we’ll start unpacking the box.

For the Comfort box’s background, I picked a few photos from the first BCON I’ve ever visited back in 2012. It was such a blast having an opportunity to talk to developers, meeting such talented people from all around the world, starting new friendships and last but not least witnessed Ton scooping up some delicious meal for his fellow Blender heads.

This ‘First time’ left so deep impression and since then I consider visiting Blender Conference as every year’s one of the most encouraging achievements.

‘See’ you soon guys!!!

6 Likes

Where did you get that cute rocket? :open_mouth: I want one!

3 Likes

People who sponsored Blender 2.8 Code Quest got a little 3D printed rocket. It is actually a USB drive with a bunch of Blender 2.8 related stuff on it.

3 Likes

I’m Commander Shepard and this is my favorite Comfort Box on the citadel!

Arrived 14 Oct. in Italy

4 Likes

The office toys are keeping mine safe here in Manchester UK

8 Likes

Im really looking forward to seeing what all is in them when you guys open them this year

TIM

It got here in one piece, managed to remove the sticky labels too!
Hope I can wait two weeks until opening… :innocent:

3 Likes

Just curious if any of you got a shipping notification? I ordered on September 2nd and haven’t gotten any shipping notification nor have I received anything in the mail so I don’t if it’s in the mail system somewhere or hasn’t shipped.

I didn’t get any mail until it turned up on my door (apart from an order confirmation right in the beginning). Perhaps there’s some information displayed in the blender shop?

it arrived!

8 Likes

It arrived!

6 Likes

Mine arrived last week, i am not the least bit currious about the Blender underpants and half eaten pizza pepperoni that are inside :pizza:

4 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday – Edinburgh, Scotland :grinning:

2 Likes

From one side of the world to another, arrived in upper Michigan~!

8 Likes

Hooray! Finally got mine! Made its way all the way to Southern Finland.

3 Likes

It arrived in Würzburg/ Germany

3 Likes

here’s mine. it has arrived few days ago

3 Likes

Got mine today in western Colorado. Ten days and counting. Ten days of trying to keep my wife away from the Stroopwafels.

els.

5 Likes

Got mine yesterday 2020-10-19 …you find me on twitter: @pst69de

4 Likes