📦 Did your BCON20 Comfort Box arrive? Post pictures here!

Got our boxes here in Los Angeles, CA!

Sean
@openvisualfx

5 Likes

‘It arrived in Canberra, Australia!’

Woo Hoo

5 Likes

arrived in Wiesbaden,germany in one piece :grinning:

3 Likes

It arrived in Ireland…phew! I was getting a little worried, can’t wait to open it(I will though!)

5 Likes

It arrived last week in germany, cologne but hadn´t time to reply . I have get some support now to help me get the right shot for the Comfort Box :wink:
Blender Rocks Baby!

9 Likes

Ok, I’ll admit, I couldn’t resist the temptation…

4 Likes

I’ve got mine… now I need to wait 9 days before opening it…

P.

3 Likes

Got my BCon Box last week. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

And the pictures for those are here
https://blenderartists.org/t/post-pictures-of-your-blender-2-8-code-quest-rocket-here

I think the model is available for 3 printing, but you should be able to model it and print it yourself in Blender XD

1 Like

Can’t wait!

4 Likes

bcon20
Arrived home tonight and look what I found! YA YA!!! SUPPPERRR HAPPYY

Amsterdam, Ny USA.

4 Likes

Hi, I received it today ! :ok_hand:

Thanksfully it wasn’t raining :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finally after watching all the “It has arrived” messages from around the world it made it all the way to Belgium. Next time I will go and get it myself with my bicycle… :wink:
My wife and 2 daughters know about the “stroopwafels” so I can’t guarantee that the box will remain closed until the 30th.

6 Likes

Mine went through a low-poly softbody sim and a fluid simulation, so hopefully the contents are intact!

13 Likes

About this time last year I was at the Blender Conference in Amsterdam, freaking out with old and new friends about the software we love so dearly. The tea at the conference had fresh ginger and herb condiments, which I now think of as Dutch tea, and have every night.

4 Likes

I just got mine today here in S Korea. Yup. This is my first one ever. I love blender!

4 Likes

Special boxes have also arrived in Korea. However, it is very unfortunate that it was crushed during delivery. :heart_eyes: :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

Wow, I did not even know about these boxes… :frowning:

Also missed the rocket USB stick :roll_eyes: (hope they will make more).

Enjoy your boxes, everyone !

And, more important, enjoy BCON20 ! :partying_face:

My box arrive to Milton, Ontario, Canada around 5 days ago…make it quarantine for a couple of days just to be safe…didn’t arrived in the best shape so I hope content is safe…

This will add to my Blender Rocket USB and my Blender T-Shirts :wink:

5 Likes

I salute you for your relaxed and flashy sense of humor. :rofl: